Ask Sa - Website review

hilrap

Hey guys,

I'd like to get some reviews on www.asksa.co.za - aiming to establish a community for Q&A's from a south african perspective!

Feedback on design, features and categories would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
nice concept :)

that theme though kind of makes reading a headache, can maybe do with some style changes.

Also i see the proudly south african logo at the bottom, just curious are you a member cause as far as i know to display their logo you have to be? or not?

Sysem

Expert Member

that theme though kind of makes reading a headache, can maybe do with some style changes.

Also i see the proudly south african logo at the bottom, just curious are you a member cause as far as i know to display their logo you have to be? or not?
Agreed on the theme.

hilrap

Ok thanx for the feedback. Will consider changing the font for headings. The logo at the bottom has been replaced until proudly sa application has been approved..

Any feedback to the functionality, current features as well as features that you would like to see on such a site?

Last edited: