Axxess stopping LTE orders without notice

hjst45

Hi everyone,

Just a warning: Before the whole lockdown situation, I was planning to move a relative from Supersonic to Axxess for LTE.

I did the order yesterday and phoned the morning to enquire whether they are still doing deliveries (should be a breeze, since we're both in Port Elizabeth). The lady simply stated that orders take 3-5 working days to process and then hung up. Phoned a second time, hung up again.

So now they want to charge me for something I won't even receive?

Very unprofessional service.

Update: Phoned a 3rd time, everyone says they can't give an answer, keeps transferring to another department until finally someone hungs up.

Last edited:

JohnnyM

Don't place last-minute internet orders until we know whether ISP's can deliver. Mostly meant as a head's up, not a rant sorry :D
Give yourself a pat on the back for getting to speak to someone! I've been with this bunch for 4 months, my download speeds have decreased on a daily basis, even after midnight. I tried to cancel late Feb but there was no "cancel" button on my dashboard. It magically reappeared March 1st, so I got an email saying that I was "late" cancelling and my contract and it will now drag on till end of April. March 2nd I had no Internet whatsoever and sent daily emails, using my phones hotspot, to ask why and on the 10th day I got a reply to say my account was suspended due to "non payment" and I must pay IMMEDIATELY! Even though my CC details are correct and I have more than enough funds to pay a lousy R99. Quickly on the dashboard, I changed my address to Shack 120, Soweto and my name to Betty Swallocks, I also changed my CC details as well to some fictional number. True as Bob, I got an Invoice a few days later addressed to Betty at Shack 120 asking for my CC details! You dodged a bullet my friend. Please take note, cancel with these Clowns at least a week before month end. Incompetence Personified doesn't even come close. Avoid like the Plague!

SHL

I've been with Axxess for 3 years running and have had nothing but great service. @hjst45 will have to wait until after the lockdown to make a final decision.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
Hi everyone,

Just a warning: Before the whole lockdown situation, I was planning to move a relative from Supersonic to Axxess for LTE.

I did the order yesterday and phoned the morning to enquire whether they are still doing deliveries (should be a breeze, since we're both in Port Elizabeth). The lady simply stated that orders take 3-5 working days to process and then hung up. Phoned a second time, hung up again.

So now they want to charge me for something I won't even receive?

Very unprofessional service.

Update: Phoned a 3rd time, everyone says they can't give an answer, keeps transferring to another department until finally someone hungs up.

Hi @hjst45, apologies for the inconsistent replies you got from our support team. I can assure you together with our courier partner, we will continue to process and deliver orders during the lockdown period.