Bad Driving thread

j4ck455

Executive Member
how i long for the days of IRC , where you didnt have to deal with stupid peasants.You knew if somebody could log into an IRC channel they had abit of a brain.
Social Media is the spawn of an extremely evil devil.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
how i long for the days of IRC , where you didnt have to deal with stupid peasants.You knew if somebody could log into an IRC channel they had abit of a brain.
And I miss the trick of sending "To see a nude picture of $celebrity, press ALT+F4"
Invariably a couple of peeps would be disconnected, then cuss me out when rejoining the channel. Good days. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Can't call it bad driving really... But when the actual fsck will people learn that strolling across a freeway in pitch black is a recipe for being killed... Driving up fields hill and I almost annihilated two guys who were literally strolling across the road as if they had full right of way and there were no cars.... If I was in my bakkie I would have flattened them, but the abs in the replacement vehicle is beyond fscking epic...

ubercal

Expert Member
Can't call it bad driving really... But when the actual fsck will people learn that strolling across a freeway in pitch black is a recipe for being killed... Driving up fields hill and I almost annihilated two guys who were literally strolling across the road as if they had full right of way and there were no cars.... If I was in my bakkie I would have flattened them, but the abs in the replacement vehicle is beyond fscking epic...
boggles the mind , had a black oke all dressed in black literally lying down on road (black tar) taking photos / selfies with his back to oncomming traffic.Was like WTF , the oke looks at me like i did something wrong ... only in this country o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
boggles the mind , had a black oke all dressed in black literally lying down on road (black tar) taking photos / selfies with his back to oncomming traffic.Was like WTF , the oke looks at me like i did something wrong ... only in this country o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek:
Can't say I've had that just yet.... but with the way people treat their lives these days its only a matter of time... The other one that gets my back up lately is the walking in the middle of the road when there is a perfectly good pavement... its like its made of kryptonite or lava or something. Then you get the evil eye when you hoot at them to get out of the road.

ubercal

Expert Member
Can't say I've had that just yet.... but with the way people treat their lives these days its only a matter of time... The other one that gets my back up lately is the walking in the middle of the road when there is a perfectly good pavement... its like its made of kryptonite or lava or something. Then you get the evil eye when you hoot at them to get out of the road.
i can only think they come from the rural areas and just walk wherever they feel like.Some of then also day dream when walking eg you can have your indicators on and they still just walk into you .

namzsteve

Expert Member

DW76XD GP

So much traffic in the Bryanston area and this baboon decides to hold up traffic.
Hope someone slashes your tyres!!!

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
Call someone a baboon and you could end up in jail.
shurrup baboon.

I always think when I see this type of reaction that the people calling a person out are also racist because lets face it in most cases people are making assumptions about the situation meaning they are applying the connotations to the word in our societies context.

That said your advice isn't wrong.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Guy in a little i10 holding up everyone be driving slow right next to another car frpm robot tp robot.

And guys in bakkies that drive like c,unts, looks me in the eye as he drives in front of me

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Guy in a little i10 holding up everyone be driving slow right next to another car frpm robot tp robot.
Not fun. times like these that you wish your car could magically grow a very tough bullbar, get upgraded to a 6l V10 and you could just shove it aside.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I've had more than my fair share of these encounters. Once almost took out a man and his dog. He just walked into the road without looking. Luckily I was kind of expecting it so I slowed down. Other time a young lad jumped in front of my car on the freeway.

PhireSide

Executive Member
Heading to work this morning, some guy in a double cab comes weaving through traffic at well over the speed limit behind me and nearly hits the rear of my car and the car in the adjacent lane's nose. I hooted at him when he went past and waved my hands downward to make him aware of his dangerous speeds, and what does he do? He rolls down window and zaps me!

Gave me a good laugh, and as bad as this sounds I hope he is involved in a minor collision involving a ditch next to the side of a road in the near future so that he can perhaps get his head out of his arse and drive more sedately and not put other road users at risk :)

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Those double-cab bakkies and their drivers/owners...

:unsure::unsure:

Mebbe I need to get meself one of them fancy poncy doublecab bakkies and drive all hoity toity like....

namzsteve

Expert Member

And guys in bakkies that drive like c,unts, looks me in the eye as he drives in front of me
Not fun. times like these that you wish your car could magically grow a very tough bullbar, get upgraded to a 6l V10 and you could just shove it aside.
Lots of them around. You'll even see a few in luxury car drivers keeping up with a chery qq3, don't know why people can't keep left. Really need a nice bullbar for such

eg2505

Honorary Master
Lots of them around. You'll even see a few in luxury car drivers keeping up with a chery qq3, don't know why people can't keep left. Really need a nice bullbar for such
remove your bumper, and leave the supports and metal sticking out,

one should see how people give you space when your back end of the car looks evil.
when I had my bumper resprayed the one time, and I drove around with the back looking like it belongs in carmageddon.

how double cab bakkies and taxis gave me space.

all it needs to do is look painful and dangerous, and how people will stop tailgating you