Bad Driving thread

namzsteve

Expert Member
The stupidity in some people's minds.
This Uber/Bolt driver decides to block up a whole lane to pick up a passenger

20190807_082616_HDR.jpg

supersunbird

Honorary Master
"Parked" against the light pole? The car pointing right, on the left, have anything to do with that?

krycor

Honorary Master
My favorite to watch is the Allandale u-turn in the evening opposite Mall of Africa.. saw 4 cars make a u turn into 3 lanes with on coming traffic and there is always one that nearly gets hit from behind/side.

Yet to see an accident but I have my hopes up with camera always recording away.

Another situation I’ve been filing endless reports for is Rivonia/Witkoppen intersection where taxi drivers make u-turns and park in the island making traffic merges dangerous with blind spots.

I want them to start handing out tickets for pedestrians/passengers though..

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
My favorite to watch is the Allandale u-turn in the evening opposite Mall of Africa.. saw 4 cars make a u turn into 3 lanes with on coming traffic and there is always one that nearly gets hit from behind/side.

Yet to see an accident but I have my hopes up with camera always recording away.

Another situation I’ve been filing endless reports for is Rivonia/Witkoppen intersection where taxi drivers make u-turns and park in the island making traffic merges dangerous with blind spots.

I want them to start handing out tickets for pedestrians/passengers though..
They certainly used to.
I got a fine for being on foot on a dual carriageway back in 1979.
I was actually a motorbike pillion passanger and we were watching the drag racing out Lanseria way.:giggle:

Mekon

There is a black Range Rover (reg CSL BMW GP) that I have observed on 2 occasions on the R21 towards O.R. Tambo Airport from Pretoria. Literally intimidating traffic in the fast lane. Both occasions with its hazards on. This is not a government VIP blur light brigade type but I reckon a wannabe. It had a VR 46 decal on top of the windshield which should be a dead give away that this is not a VIP vehicle but motorists scatter because it comes across as one.

The last time I saw it a double cab bakkie didn't move over for this douche and he went into the emergency lane to pass and swerved out in front of the double cab. Would love to find out who this entitled wa*ker is.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
There is a black Range Rover (reg CSL BMW GP) that I have observed on 2 occasions on the R21 towards O.R. Tambo Airport from Pretoria. Literally intimidating traffic in the fast lane. Both occasions with its hazards on. This is not a government VIP blur light brigade type but I reckon a wannabe. It had a VR 46 decal on top of the windshield which should be a dead give away that this is not a VIP vehicle but motorists scatter because it comes across as one.

The last time I saw it a double cab bakkie didn't move over for this douche and he went into the emergency lane to pass and swerved out in front of the double cab. Would love to find out who this entitled wa*ker is.
Probably your recent R80mil lotto winner.

RonSwanson

Expert Member

I've seen it too.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
I use the R21 from the N1 to Nellmapius
Never seen any black Rover doing speed so far... but will keep an eye open!

Steamy Tom

Expert Member

fscking moronic number plate for a range rover