Best Pizza Place ? Quality VS Value ?

Pizza is one of the greatest inventions off all time !! I just wanna have this debate to have all youre opinions of the Coolest pizza joints and the Ultimate question Quality vs Value ? I can vouch Value is Romans pizza the Tops !

mr_norris

Expert Member
Pizza is one of the greatest inventions off all time !! I just wanna have this debate to have all youre opinions of the Coolest pizza joints and the Ultimate question Quality vs Value ? I can vouch Value is Romans pizza the Tops !
I think you deserve Kudo's for using "you're" instead of "your" - never in my life have I seen it that way around :p

Seriously though, Pizza Perfect. Nothing beats a wood-fire oven.

Romans pizza's all taste generic.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Not really a big pizza fan but I will say this, The Jolly Roger in Parkhurst has a half price special on a Sunday evening between 5pm and 7pm. Their pizzas are really good but their chilli sauce is the best... ever!

saor

Honorary Master
Whichever friend has a pizza oven that's currently being warmed up - that's where you go :). It's the best being able to put on exactly what you want. Colcacchios isn't bad either. I've actually never had a Calzone now that I think about it.

MercuryX

Pizza Del Forno is the best!!!

Thin base that actually has flavour and made using a wood burning pizza oven!!!

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
I think you deserve Kudo's for using "you're" instead of "your" - never in my life have I seen it that way around :p

Seriously though, Pizza Perfect. Nothing beats a wood-fire oven.

Romans pizza's all taste generic.
Took the words out of my mouth.

Pizza perfect if you want real pizza.

Romans if you want to fall asleep eating. That's how boring it is.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
I guess there are different 2 for 1 specials. I just bought a Pizza Perfect pizza for R67 and it was pretty big. Not any more expensive than any other place.

Then again I would pay an extra R100 for pizza if it meant it was not Romans.