Wolfling
Well-Known Member
We dont use anything from Telkom on our network
Now you have piqued my interest. How do you do it then? We must maybe chat when you come install my site...
I have just sent you an email with address details.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
We dont use anything from Telkom on our network
Hello BionicV!
We dont use anything from Telkom on our network so the price drops wouldnt make much difference. Im glad you are enjoying your connection!
Now you have piqued my interest. How do you do it then? We must maybe chat when you come install my site...
I have just sent you an email with address details.
Gosh i do not know what is wrong with level 7 for the past week but it's highly annoying that I am faced with having Internet down. When im on leavea like i was this thursday after 12 i got intermittent internet, now its Friday i want one game, the Internet is down. Please do something, for a month now I have been feeling very upset concerning the reliability of the Internet.
Hi Wolfling, we have built our own wireless network which has fiber at several towers going to Teraco where we break out to the internet. The install ninja's will explain when they see you![]()
They are now shaping NZB's horribly now :/ getting max 30KB/s during the day and max 100KB/s after midnight, never gets higher. On 4mb aswell.
They are now shaping NZB's horribly now :/ getting max 30KB/s during the day and max 100KB/s after midnight, never gets higher. On 4mb aswell.
As anyone had any luck playing online games (specifically Starcraft 2) with level-7? When I tried playing Heroes of the Storm the other night the game complained about bad latency the whole time.
Isn't the line suppose to be full speed after 12PM? No shaping/throttling?
Yep it is. Keep in mind we cant guarantee that you will get full speed on a NZB or Torrent due to the many factors involved with these services.
But full speed is guaranteed on the other protocols like streaming/browsing?
HI Krouxsa,
Our services are best effort. If you require guaranteed bandwidth it can be provided a a custom package. Are you experiencing issues ?
No not yet a client. I had issues with the contract that you guys gave me to sign. Was not happy with the wording but I will contact when I'm ready thanks.
Hello frodob ! Yes we use WPA2 encryption on our links.