Best Wireless Broadband in Centurion!

Now you have piqued my interest. How do you do it then? We must maybe chat when you come install my site...

I have just sent you an email with address details.

Hi Wolfling, we have built our own wireless network which has fiber at several towers going to Teraco where we break out to the internet. The install ninja's will explain when they see you ;)
 
Gosh i do not know what is wrong with level 7 for the past week but it's highly annoying that I am faced with having Internet down. When im on leavea like i was this thursday after 12 i got intermittent internet, now its Friday i want one game, the Internet is down. Please do something, for a month now I have been feeling very upset concerning the reliability of the Internet.
 
Last edited:
Gosh i do not know what is wrong with level 7 for the past week but it's highly annoying that I am faced with having Internet down. When im on leavea like i was this thursday after 12 i got intermittent internet, now its Friday i want one game, the Internet is down. Please do something, for a month now I have been feeling very upset concerning the reliability of the Internet.

HI ArchieChoke, we apologised for the inconvenience cause we have a switch failure and our response team is on the problem as we speak, we hope to resolve it in the next few mins.

Regarding your Thursday intermittent connectivity we didn't have any network issues could you mail us with your name and details so we can investigate.
 
Last edited:
Hi Wolfling, we have built our own wireless network which has fiber at several towers going to Teraco where we break out to the internet. The install ninja's will explain when they see you ;)

The ninja was here today to do a site inspection, and I must say he is quite good at being a ninja. He got onto my roof without even a ladder :p

It would seem I am about 700m away from your tower, and with direct line of sight. Now I just need to get rid of the Telkom line. It looks like I will only be able to switch over end of August :(
 
Is anybody else on the 4Mbps shaped account?
I am interested to see how NZB's perform (eg what speeds to you obtain on-peak and off-peak periods).
Mine was horribly slow yesterday (<4KB/s), and only improved marginally after about 9pm.

not sure if that is normal..
 
As anyone had any luck playing online games (specifically Starcraft 2) with level-7? When I tried playing Heroes of the Storm the other night the game complained about bad latency the whole time.
 
They are now shaping NZB's horribly now :/ getting max 30KB/s during the day and max 100KB/s after midnight, never gets higher. On 4mb aswell.
 
They are now shaping NZB's horribly now :/ getting max 30KB/s during the day and max 100KB/s after midnight, never gets higher. On 4mb aswell.

Isn't the line suppose to be full speed after 12PM? No shaping/throttling?
 
They are now shaping NZB's horribly now :/ getting max 30KB/s during the day and max 100KB/s after midnight, never gets higher. On 4mb aswell.

Hi Guys,

Remember that NZB fall into the peer to peer download category and are shaped on all shaped packages. Its also very hard even when unshaped to guarantee any kind of speed on these services due to the fact that there are multiple peers often international seeding content so its really hard to get any idea of what kind of speed you can get as it varies all the time.

The shaping is turned off at midnight completely but remember that QOS remains in place throughout and we still give priority to streaming, browsing and gaming.
 
As anyone had any luck playing online games (specifically Starcraft 2) with level-7? When I tried playing Heroes of the Storm the other night the game complained about bad latency the whole time.

Hi Majick, are you still experiencing this issue? If so pop us a mail [email protected] so we can take a look for you.
 
Isn't the line suppose to be full speed after 12PM? No shaping/throttling?

Yep it is. Keep in mind we cant guarantee that you will get full speed on a NZB or Torrent due to the many factors involved with these services.
 
Yep it is. Keep in mind we cant guarantee that you will get full speed on a NZB or Torrent due to the many factors involved with these services.

But full speed is guaranteed on the other protocols like streaming/browsing?
 
But full speed is guaranteed on the other protocols like streaming/browsing?

HI Krouxsa,

Our services are best effort. If you require guaranteed bandwidth it can be provided as a custom package. Are you experiencing issues ?
 
Last edited:
HI Krouxsa,

Our services are best effort. If you require guaranteed bandwidth it can be provided a a custom package. Are you experiencing issues ?

No not yet a client. I had issues with the contract that you guys gave me to sign. Was not happy with the wording but I will contact when I'm ready thanks.
 
No not yet a client. I had issues with the contract that you guys gave me to sign. Was not happy with the wording but I will contact when I'm ready thanks.

Hi Krouxsa,

We did send through a mail asking what your concerns were but never got a response. Give us a shout [email protected] and we will get this clarified for you right away.
 
I'm considering signing up with this service. Do you use encryption on your wireless last mile links?
 
Hello frodob ! Yes we use WPA2 encryption on our links.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X