Black ops 2

Marthinus100

So the official video has been released. I am very dissapointed. Atleast im saving R500 :D
So Battlefield will have to keep me entertained for a while more

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
[video=youtube;x3tedlWs1XY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Please let this kill MW3 forever...

Interesting, they seem to have a lot of new things such as piloting .... hmmm ... taking notes from BF ?

Last edited:

staunchy20

Yippee-ki-yay, Black Ops 2 is going to rule once again like it's predecessor. so stoke about this, can't wait for 13November. Guess i will attend the midnight launch once again :D

waiting for some MP footage

GreyBush

Executive Member
Apparently its set in the near future, saw a pic of a futuristic walking tank thing on IGN.

As long as dedicated servers and good directional audio are carried over then I might buy it.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Oooooh Dooby ... BO surround sound is .... leg .... wait for it ...andary! I forgot just how good ... mmmm that alone is making me drool! And yes Dedi servers PLEASE!! No more P2P Host Migration / Matching FAIL!!!!!

GreyBush

Executive Member
I just hope they reskin the black ops engine and not the MW3 engine.. can't see why they wouldn't, black ops is a better looking game. Only reason I don't play BO anymore is because no one else does and playing on empty servers is boring as hell, so they literally just have to slap a new skin on it with some new maps and I'm there.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
My clan has suffered because of MW3, there is quite easily 1 quarter of the players in MW3 now than there were in BO same time last year. All are playing other games (cant blame them)....

Acid0

Expert Member
I don't know, future timeline with mechs and stuff?

Wonder how many people they will loose and how many they might gain again.

Will have to see.
I need to see more footage than one trailer to make a choice but for now its gonna have to be a big NO

Spek

The new BO 2 looks ok. It not going to be like BO 1. But hopefully the multilayer will pack a punch like the first one. They said the new Medal of Honor will be a COD killer. That game looks pretty good tough

Slaught3r

Expert Member
Apparently there is also some kind of horse riding (not sure if in SP or MP or Co-op)... :wtf:

GreyBush

Executive Member
I don't know, future timeline with mechs and stuff?

Wonder how many people they will loose and how many they might gain again.

Will have to see.
I need to see more footage than one trailer to make a choice but for now its gonna have to be a big NO

At least they're changing something :D

Apparently there is also some kind of horse riding (not sure if in SP or MP or Co-op)... :wtf:

Apparently the designers creativity has been held back for far too long, now they just unleashing.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member

lol ... Smack the Pony

@Slaughter ... We played Luaki's Team (5eA) in the DGL on Sunday.... All my players were away on leave this last week.... so we played 3 vs 5 .... 0-24 :(

Slaught3r

Expert Member
Not sure how you gonna work in riding a horse while being shot at by a Predator... :D LOL.

Ag no man! Didn't you have subs???

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
I have, but they were all unavailable ... sucked balls .. but hey, its just a game!

BTW see YiA split again .... New clan is N1S

Last edited:

Slaught3r

Expert Member
LOL...

A guy was banned from the league for having wall hacks. His excuse was that he got new Skullcandies that allows him to "hear" enemies crouching. Which is BS because everyone knows that once crouched in MW3 you cannot hear an individual. Anyways, he was caught out and now everyone refers to potential hackers as the Skullcandy gang... :D