Blood Pressure...

I really wonder how accurate the iCare app is,. 113/76 sounds pretty close to perfect to me.

Needs calibration and even then use it with proper checks. The trend is more important for me.
 
Last edited:
Neck problem I had was causing it I think. Chronic pain plus squeezing the right nerve to push the pressure up

When I was in hospital when BP was high they would ask if I had pain and if confirmed yes they "ignored" it ebd fave me pain injection Tramacet then my BP would drop promptly.
 
**** had a panic attack BP went to 159/104 took an urbanol and 1 hour later it's down to 139/92 BP 76. I ****en hate panic attacks more than anything on earth.

Why panic attacks? When my wife gets it a Trepiline (amitriptyline) helps pronto but I thinks all is in mind?
 
The struggle of high blood pressure did a quick test this morning (5:10am) my readings came back 139/99 pulse 70. I'm not happy with those results.

Take reading. If high relax wait minimum 2 to 3 minutes check BP again. Do not fret. I used to fret when pump does second or third pressure boost leading to higher BP. Then race to Pharmacy for a check just find it "normal" for my age. So take it calmly. Dot not let the BP tester run your life.
 
BP 148/92. Waited 2 minutes relaxing.
BP 132/86

Icare 142/90. Two caibrations done.
 
I DONT TRUST Icare.
My machine and that software give very different readings exact same time

How many calibrations did you do? Icare comes in handy in town when your tester is at home. In critical cases you need constant monotoring in real time.
 
Drugs are cheap in most cases. Seems the higher the schedule the cheaper ;)
 
BP 143/88
Icare 141/90

Looks like I will have to go on meds.
 
My cousin's husband passed on this morning high blood pressure caused heart attack. He once spent two weeks in hospital not talking because of high blood pressure.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X