Blood Pressure...

Second week on new meds, Exforge 10/160 and getting good results:

127/81

Apparently can take six weeks to settle.

And no side effects.
 
Last edited:
I do have high blood pressure. My question is how accurate are these apps on the phone ? I just tried one of them. Using my right hand reading was 130/90, using left hand reading 117/75 ??
 
I do have high blood pressure. My question is how accurate are these apps on the phone ? I just tried one of them. Using my right hand reading was 130/90, using left hand reading 117/75 ??
I wouldn't trust it at all.
 
They are rubbish
Get yourself a properachine and not a wrist one. Get one that goes over the bicep
Best money ever spent
To add, measure three times. My machine shows the average of the last three. Every measurement is different.
 
What meds are you on?
Who says its normal?
I dont understand that man, its definitely not normal

No meds currently (used to but stopped because it just took all the energy way), have a portable blood pressure meter I need to carry round to take measurements every hour by doctors order (new GP) for this month. The Highest I have recorded was 195/123
 
No meds currently (used to but stopped because it just took all the energy way), have a portable blood pressure meter I need to carry round to take measurements every hour by doctors order (new GP) for this month. The Highest I have recorded was 195/123

:eek:
listen not my business but you are crazy, you dont just stop BP meds and 97 is not good.
But hey I am not a doctor ;)
There is a reason they call it the silent killer
 
Do you know how dangerous that is?
That is emergency room reading

I know, why me new GP refused to let me leave his office when I visited the first time for malaria pills that was meant for a work trip.
He even phoned me the next day to make sure I am still standing.
Unfortunately it is hereditary and so is the short fuse towards anger, that does not help much.
Only stopped the meds because it was interfering with my earning potential.

Liking some lemon covered in salt is also a very good idea.

Have found that a good Whiskey does help and the SO constantly fills the glass, so there is a plus:p
 
Yoh 195/123 that is dangerous dude. My cousin's husband passed away two weeks back, uncontrollable high blood pressure medication couldn't help him.
 
Yoh 195/123 that is dangerous dude. My cousin's husband passed away two weeks back, uncontrollable high blood pressure medication couldn't help him.

Yes, why I am logging around the machine for this month so the GP can give the best meds
 
Only stopped the meds because it was interfering with my earning potential.
?? How so??
I take meds...when i remember anyhow, and zero side affects - ok except for peeing alot, but thats because have a type that includes a diuretic.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X