Blood Pressure...

2 weeks after I gave up smoking, went to my doctor for a rescript of Prexum.
Blood pressure 120/80 :eek:
When I did use Prexum for the first time, mine also went down for two weeks. Then upwards again.
I suffer from heart failure. Specialist has put me on bilocor 5mg. Since then my blood pressure is ok.
It all depends from person to person. Stress is a bliksem.
 
My doc reckons my hypertension might be related to sleep apnea. Going to do some tests...
 
Mine's climbing up again. Migration to new Exchange server, end of year backup and **** to do....
No wonder. Running your own mail server is a b@ll ache. Can you motivate for a hosted solution on the grounds of your health?
 
No wonder. Running your own mail server is a b@ll ache. Can you motivate for a hosted solution on the grounds of your health?
We went over to a hosted service. But of late DDOS attacks was starting to get bothersome.

So we migrated yet again, this time to office365 for email and teams.

Wont host an email server again, just too much of a major ballache.
 
We went over to a hosted service. But of late DDOS attacks was starting to get bothersome.

So we migrated yet again, this time to office365 for email and teams.

Wont host an email server again, just too much of a major ballache.
That's all good then. Thought you were talking on prem Exchange. :-)
 
My 140/90 blood pressure seems to have normalized after lots of sun exposure.

Last night: 120/79
After cannabis: 113/74

I took three readings each and averaged them.
 
My 140/90 blood pressure seems to have normalized after lots of sun exposure.

Last night: 120/79
After cannabis: 113/74

I took three readings each and averaged them.
The issue with cannabis is that studies show that blood pressure drops after use when lying down, but increases above normal when up and moving around.
 
The issue with cannabis is that studies show that blood pressure drops after use when lying down, but increases above normal when up and moving around.

I should test that. It raised my pulse by 10 initially, but after 30 minutes the pulse was back to normal.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X