British series, mini-series and dramas .....

I noticed last night that Tuesdays are UK day for me, Fleabag and Derry Girls.
 
Derry Girls is hilarious. Binged series one in an evening last week, and watched the first episode of series two tonight which is now starting on All 4.
 
I just finished Sex Education.

What a show!! Original, relevant, brilliantly funny.

Show: 9/10

Soundtrack: 12/10

The final moments of the last episodes...with Sigue Sigue Zputnik . A stroke of genius, pardon the pun.
 
OK. Green Wing is one of the funniest shows that I have ever seen. Excellent cast. Tamsin and Stephen long before Episodes. Olivia Coleman! It's like Scrubs but a hundred times better. Can't believe it's 15 years old. Thanks Netflix :)
 
The Grey Area. Helluva gritty one off drama set in the Edinburgh drug world has just shown on BBC Scotland. On the BBC iPlayer if you have vpn/dns etc.
 
OK. Green Wing is one of the funniest shows that I have ever seen. Excellent cast. Tamsin and Stephen long before Episodes. Olivia Coleman! It's like Scrubs but a hundred times better. Can't believe it's 15 years old. Thanks Netflix :)
Got a very Boston Legal feel for me. But British and set in a hospital. Not sure if I'm totally into it just yet though. I think one has to be in the right frame of mind for it. Characters are so uniquely nuts though. I'm 3 episodes in.
 
Gentleman Jack

Suranne Jones stars in Gentleman Jack as the one-of-a-kind Anne Lister, who's on a mission to marry a seriously wealthy woman.

"She doesn't conform to the way people think a woman should look, or think, or be."

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X