TheMightyQuin
Not amused...
Yep, got them.Forgot about this - just checked, first 2 are out.
Sally4Ever also being uploaded very quickly and regularly now.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yep, got them.Forgot about this - just checked, first 2 are out.
Drunkenslug, NZBFinder, NZBNoob. All free. I'm cheap.Which Indexers are some of you guys using?
Drunkenslug, NZBFinder, NZBNoob. All free. I'm cheap.![]()
Bummer. I just looked and realised I'd been a member for nearly 5 years.Drunkenslug reg is closed.
The ABC Murders, starts tonight. Looks good.
If you love British series and detective series, your Sonarr seems woefully short?How my Sonarr looks now (ie: exciting!):
View attachment 596544
Filming just wrapped. Should see it in a couple of months.Enjoyed Line of Duty. Can't wait for season 5
That's just what's airing in the next couple of weeks. They are sorted by 'next air date'. There are another 50-odd shows out of screenshot...