Burger King Review

Still can't believe you guys are going on about BK. I had a burger here in Thailand with real life bacon and its rather sh#t. Steers > BK any day.
 
hmmm heres an idea next mybb ct meet at BK ... BYOB ... bring your own bacon! ;}
 
Still can't believe you guys are going on about BK. I had a burger here in Thailand with real life bacon and its rather sh#t. Steers > BK any day.

Yep steers my fave fast food burger joint, and the fresh slap chips are way better than frozen fried crap.
 
Steers is the best fast food burger place in SA. Pity you can't afford the good Steers burgers.

I prefer to eat actual burgers served at Ed's Diner. You do know their starting price is R70, right?
 
Last edited:
Depends on if you know what fast food is?

If I'm going to eat junk at least it should be decent junk. So A) make it myself B) Eds diner C) Mr Bojangles when in midrand.

Steers at all levels, really isn't that good TBH. I've had better burgers at bars.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X