South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
hmmm heres an idea next mybb ct meet at BK ... BYOB ... bring your own bacon! ;}
That's an idea. Will they boot us out?
Still can't believe you guys are going on about BK. I had a burger here in Thailand with real life bacon and its rather sh#t. Steers > BK any day.
Did the Cav Sq branch open yet?
no bacon. so what's that point?
Take ur own?no bacon. so what's that point?
Still can't believe you guys are going on about BK. I had a burger here in Thailand with real life bacon and its rather sh#t. Steers > BK any day.
steers is ****.
Steers is the best fast food burger place in SA. Pity you can't afford the good Steers burgers.
Pissing contest over the price of meat?
MyBB keeps on dishing out the good stuff![]()
I prefer to eat actual burgers served at Ed's Diner. You do know their starting price is R70, right?
Depends on if you know what fast food is?
Woah! This **** just got real! Italics yo!