Burger King Review

They do have some clause that doesn't allow a similar franchise within a certain distance of eachother.

If the BK is near Mcdonalds in Tygervalley then I might be wrong.
 
Taken on 8 March 2014. Not sure when they are opening.

View attachment 105640
Regarding Kenilworth Centre BK, I should have taken a peek tonight when I went to the gym there. Perhaps they could be open by now. Will be interesting to see how busy they are on a Sunday night. Nando's used to be in that spot and most of the food places would close quite early on a Sunday night. I suppose it just wasn't profitable anymore for Nando's!
 
Wife told me she saw a big notice at Zevenwacht mall in Kuils river that a branch is opening there as well
 
Yeah and in one of em we have a BK right across a McDonalds.... only about 20 meters away.
This actually has the potential to bring more business to competitors. In the case of BK, if people go there specifically for BK and if the queues are too long then some people will just go to the next best thing.

Granted I'm not the norm, but I've considered Cavendish BK a few times and had to go to McDonalds or elsewhere 'cause I wasn't willing to stand in a queue for 20 minutes. And since BK launched here, I've eaten tonnes of Steers as BK put the idea of eating burgers in to my head!
 
no bacon = fail

Yeah, unfortunately why I am not to keen on BK, and certainly ain't going to wait in queues for it. But, judging by this thread alone, I don't think the lack of bacon is affecting their business.

I might try them once, if the queues ever die down, and one opens near me. But no hurry there, as there are enough established takeaways, serving me plastic and cholesterol, to satisfy my needs, with the added advantage of not having to queue for very long, if at all!

B
 
Went to Rivonia branch on Sunday afternoon. The queue was still too long. Left without ordering.
 
When you guys do manage to order somehing, get the long Chilli Cheese. Much better than the salad burger, I mean whopper.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X