Can't access MWEB account and email though connection is working

Gina145

I've been having massive problems with MWEB since upgrading from ADSL to LTE. I won't go into all the complicated details behind this, but for the last few days I've been forced to use my MWEB sim card in my Telkom landline look-alike phone as I don't have a router to use.

Initially it worked fine, but last night I discovered that I couldn't access the MWEB site, nor could Thunderbird download my email, except for the few mails I've migrated to a gmail address. I also can't access Facebook (which I was using to communicate with MWEB) and a few other sites. The connection is still working though.

I've contacted MWEB support multiple times today using Free Facebook on my Vodacom phone, but can't get any help from them. And I'm not willing to phone them as I've already spent several hundred rand on calls regarding an earlier issue which hasn't been resolved yet.

How do I get this sorted out?

Gina145

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been fighting MWEB for over a month, but things seem to get worse all the time.

How do I get them to give me what I'm paying for? I don't even have a router, yet they've sent me an account for next month.