Cell C lte

Aubrey Smith

Hey guys I live in the the area three rivers/rissiville/meyerton and I struggle with lte service from cell c
It annoying because I have an lte router device name RTL31VW LTE A home router
I checked the coverage of and they changed itb it to 4g and fixed 4g I feel its unfair because now I can't connect.to the internet att all no matter what I do it doesnt want to connect to any part of cell c signals
please help !!

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hey guys I live in the the area three rivers/rissiville/meyerton and I struggle with lte service from cell c
It annoying because I have an lte router device name RTL31VW LTE A home router
I checked the coverage of and they changed itb it to 4g and fixed 4g I feel its unfair because now I can't connect.to the internet att all no matter what I do it doesnt want to connect to any part of cell c signals
please help !!
Hi Aubrey Smith

So, you're saying that you no longer are able to connect to LTE-A?

^MP

dunkyd

Expert Member
If you can cancel, do it. BUT , take the decoder in and get all forms signed. Job report etc etc.
If on debit order, change your bank.
Bend over and apply plenty of vaseline.
Put Call Recorder on your phone NOW.

Aubrey Smith

If you can cancel, do it. BUT , take the decoder in and get all forms signed. Job report etc etc.
If on debit order, change your bank.
Bend over and apply plenty of vaseline.
Put Call Recorder on your phone NOW.
Okay thanks alto for the head up went straight up towards the point

Aubrey Smith

Hello everyone I hope you have a pleasant evening.

I have this small problem.
I have a contract with Cell C for an lte router .
Okay but here is my problem I used in since December 2018 up untill now with lte unfortunately it was only a one bar with all the trees ande everything.

But now all of the sudden they don't cover lte in my area anymore so I guess now I have to pay this off until December 2020 on a monthly basis, without even using it. I feel this is totally unfair.
I have reached ou to them. They told me my area is not lte covered please tell my how does that work that I was covered with lte for 5 months and now they changed it I feel they are just making money from me.

marioat1

Expert Member
Hello everyone I hope you have a pleasant evening.

I have this small problem.
I have a contract with Cell C for an lte router .
Okay but here is my problem I used in since December 2018 up untill now with lte unfortunately it was only a one bar with all the trees ande everything.

But now all of the sudden they don't cover lte in my area anymore so I guess now I have to pay this off until December 2020 on a monthly basis, without even using it. I feel this is totally unfair.
I have reached ou to them. They told me my area is not lte covered please tell my how does that work that I was covered with lte for 5 months and now they changed it I feel they are just making money from me.
So if it's fixed lte, you can address it with them. If you went the regular mobile product you're out of luck.

Aubrey Smith

So if it's fixed lte, you can address it with them. If you went the regular mobile product you're out of luck.
Its fixed lte. Technically lte advanced that I have with them.
Even the data I have from them is only used for lte network purposes it doesn't work on 4g or 3g