Cheating

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
But if ur falling for the other girl why not let your current GF go?? How much fun can the s*x be if you dont feel anything for her???? :confused: Why continue in a relationship where both of you are just trying to get back at the other for hurting them??

IMO i just think your afraid of being alone and thats why you dont want to let go of ur current gal until you know you have something with the other.....
Sex can be fun without love. Even women know that.

Sly21C

Expert Member
IMO i just think your afraid of being alone and thats why you dont want to let go of ur current gal until you know you have something with the other.....
I admit, I'm afraid of being alone and therefore I am afraid of not getting "any". The new girl treats our relationship as a casual sex relationship and therefore she treats me as a fling which will end soon. So why would I want to dump my current gf knowing full well that the other girl doesn't love me or want a relationship with me and therefore she will end what we have in the not too distant future?

alisiaoh

I admit, I'm afraid of being alone and therefore I am afraid of not getting "any". The new girl treats our relationship as a casual sex relationship and therefore she treats me as a fling which will end soon. So why would I want to dump my current gf knowing full well that the other girl doesn't love me or want a relationship with me and therefore she will end what we have in the not too distant future?
Then maybe you should do what David Duchovny did and get some help :p;):D And also how can you be sure that she will dump you? Maybe.... ag never mind - its hopeless discussing this as you have already justified it in your head.

Geriatrix

Executive Member
Well why do you want to be with your current girlfriend knowing full well that she's not commited and that you're basically having a fling with shackels, and knowing that you managed to easily pick up a new fling anyway?

I mean isn't that like really complicated an draining? Why not just dump your current girlfriend and then spend some time on this new girl or just try and get new flings?

Me, I'd rather be alone than be in a fling "relationship". Thats like the worst of both worlds...

And why are you scared of being alone?

koeks

Expert Member
And why are you scared of being alone?

it's not easy being alone. i was also scared at some stage, and i got hurt really bad:mad:. but know whatever comes my way i handle it. :)

thatdamnJoe

Expert Member
So why would I want to dump my current gf knowing full well that the other girl doesn't love me or want a relationship with me and therefore she will end what we have in the not too distant future?
and you think what you have with current gf qualifies as a relationship?

Shams26

This forum is perfect for me!
I have a BF but I dont love him anymore!!! But I am such a coward I cant seem or maybe the truth is I dont want to break it off yet !
I am kinda seeing someone else who I like but dont know where that is leading to!
So in a sense I am keeping my options open!
Come on is that cheating ?

thatdamnJoe

Expert Member
I have a BF but I dont love him anymore!!! But I am such a coward I cant seem or maybe the truth is I dont want to break it off yet !
I am kinda seeing someone else who I like but dont know where that is leading to!
this a rethorical question or are you actually serious?

Shams26

Lol yes I am lol I dont feel guilty and in any event I am not married thus what real commitment is a BF entitled to ???
Its not like Im wearing any sort of ring?

Shams26

My actual problem is telling someone who I know loves me that I dont love him! I cant face doing that to him, hurting him isnt part of my plan! and unless I can find a way to break it off gently Im just going to put off telling him so Joe can you advise?????

thatdamnJoe

Expert Member
Lol yes I am lol I dont feel guilty and in any event I am not married thus what real commitment is a BF entitled to ???
Well if you're being serious then the answer for me is yes.

Your answer might differ based on how you define cheating.

And with an attitude like that, I wish you good luck in finding a man willing to take the risk of putting a ring on that finger.

koeks

Expert Member
there is never a right time or a right place. he will hurt more if he finds out about your fling on the side..

killadoob

Honorary Master
Just tell him you don't love him and let him go find someone who will, he will be hurt but alot less than when he finds out your semi cheating on him :p

thatdamnJoe

Expert Member
My actual problem is telling someone who I know loves me that I dont love him! I cant face doing that to him, hurting him isnt part of my plan! and unless I can find a way to break it off gently Im just going to put off telling him so Joe can you advise?????
My advice is to sleep with me too

Viper25

Expert Member
Thats cheating.. :p

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
If you're not ghei, it's cheating. :D So you're just with him for what reason exactly? Because I'm pretty sure he's not getting any from you.

alisiaoh

*SIGH* :rolleyes:

Natasha H

Expert Member
Well if you're being serious then the answer for me is yes.

Your answer might differ based on how you define cheating.

And with an attitude like that, I wish you good luck in finding a man willing to take the risk of putting a ring on that finger.
+1

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Good to see someone admitting women are cheaters. Well I'd like to know why she is staying with her BF. What's in it for her because clearly there's nothing in it for him :(