Cheating

killadoob

Honorary Master
If a man cheats, he's a pig. If a woman cheats, her man is still a pig, because everyone else will assume he's not giving her attention. The thing is, once a woman gets 'attention' form someone else, she doesn't want it from her partner anymore. And if a man gets upset because his girlfriend/wife doesn't want to give him any, he's a perv. :mad:

So flipping true

Dolby

Honorary Master
Pretty much what I told my current girlfriend from the get go. I'd sooner break up with her before anything happened.
Yup - but in reality it very seldom works like that. I had the same 'rule', but it's pretty pointless IMO

alisiaoh

Don't let these ppl discourage you . . . go ahead . . . if the woman are wow . . . whats the problem? Let me put it this way: Your g/f is probably thinking the same.
:eek: I would highly disagree with that. Girls hardly ever think about cheating. Yeah we think a guy is hot if we happen to see one but that usually where it ends.

PS. if my BF were to cheat on me he better run, cause i will take the first thing i can find in my house that is light enough to carry yet heavy/hard enough to do some damage!!!

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
:eek: I would highly disagree with that. Girls hardly ever think about cheating. Yeah we think a guy is hot if we happen to see one but that usually where it ends.

PS. if my BF were to cheat on me he better run, cause i will take the first thing i can find in my house that is light enough to carry yet heavy/hard enough to do some damage!!!
This is the worst kind of bull$hit I have heard in a long time. And this proves my point, a girl that cheats, it's the guy's fault. But a guy that cheats deserves something close to a dreadful death? :(

Dolby

Honorary Master

Disagree with that :/

Natasha H

Expert Member
She is right.. I see lots of good looking guys, some even that I think are quite hot.. But definately do not picture having sex with him, let alone actually wanting to..

Sure there are woman that do that, but the majority don't think that way..

alisiaoh

This is the worst kind of bull$hit I have heard in a long time. And this proves my point, a girl that cheats, it's the guy's fault. But a guy that cheats deserves something close to a dreadful death? :(
hey i never said girls dont cheat.... i said most never even think of cheating. But i also doont believe its the guys who are to blame for the girl cheating....

You just get scaly ppl and scaly ppl do what they do.

And i will still beat the crap out of my BF if he were to cheat on me :D

adelp

Expert Member
She is right.. I see lots of good looking guys, some even that I think are quite hot.. But definately do not picture having sex with him, let alone actually wanting to..

+1

And no eyecandy at work...:(

But i got hubby (boss) so not my problem:D

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
hey i never said girls dont cheat.... i said most never even think of cheating. But i also doont believe its the guys who are to blame for the girl cheating....

You just get scaly ppl and scaly ppl do what they do.

And i will still beat the crap out of my BF if he were to cheat on me :D
:confused: And what can a guy do to a girl that cheats? Tell her politely that it is over? :mad:

mOOey

:sick:The majority are liars!:D

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Guys every now and then i feel like cheating. It's just that were i work the woman are wow... ;)

what do you do in cases like these...
Listen to me carefully... It's not worth it. Did you hear what I said? Don't do it. No matter how nice you think it will be or pleasurable or rewarding. It is not worth it. Trust others who have been there (I don't mean me). They may be all nice and innocent and fluttering their eyelashes at you... but in reality it is never any better than what you already have.

MAGANGAT

dont cheat .
rather tell your gf that you eyeing out another cherrie, cos if the other cherrie is hot and your gf finds out that you cheated , she might slap you for not including her in the affair :)

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Listen to me carefully... It's not worth it. Did you hear what I said? Don't do it. No matter how nice you think it will be or pleasurable or rewarding. It is not worth it. Trust others who have been there (I don't mean me). They may be all nice and innocent and fluttering their eyelashes at you... but in reality it is never any better than what you already have.
True...unless he ain't getting any, in which case she is getting it somewhere else. :eek:

alisiaoh

:confused: And what can a guy do to a girl that cheats? Tell her politely that it is over? :mad:
Since beating up woman is abuse..... i suggest finding the a$$ she cheated with and beat the crap out of him, since he will probably know that she was in a relationship in the first place and then went ahead and cheated with her.

mOOey

Just out of curiosity, why are people so posessive of their s.o.? Why deny something the other person is obviously thinking about?

I'm not saying we should all go out and screw around willy-nilly:D. Just remind me why we don't allow our SO's some freedom to explore? Is it fear that they might find someone better and leave? I forget.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Why would you blame the guy? You blame the women, thats a typically jeri springer mentality.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Since beating up woman is abuse..... i suggest finding the a$$ she cheated with and beat the crap out of him, since he will probably know that she was in a relationship in the first place and then went ahead and cheated with her.
See, it's always someone else's fault or someone else to blame when a woman cheats. :rolleyes: And what if he DIDN'T know...

alisiaoh

By the by i also believe that a relationship is a 2way street and that both partners have to work hard at keeping the others interest focussed on them.

By just doing something nice for your partner like buying them a gift etc will keep your partner happy and inspire them to do something nice for you.