Cheating

mOOey

Since beating up woman is abuse..... i suggest finding the a$$ she cheated with and beat the crap out of him, since he will probably know that she was in a relationship in the first place and then went ahead and cheated with her.
That is so moronic (trailer-trash behaviour), it's not even funny. What does he have to do with her cheating on you? You were not in a relationship with him (under normal circumstances;)).

Natasha H

Expert Member
Since beating up woman is abuse..... i suggest finding the a$$ she cheated with and beat the crap out of him, since he will probably know that she was in a relationship in the first place and then went ahead and cheated with her.

It is abuse either way.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
True, but a man vs man is more fair since their strenghs are more equal... ;)

I just dont condone cheating for whatever reason the person would have for cheating.
As opposed to a woman beating a man (WITH AN OBJECT) for cheating? :confused:

Vegeta

Executive Member
Just out of curiosity, why are people so posessive of their s.o.? Why deny something the other person is obviously thinking about?

I'm not saying we should all go out and screw around willy-nilly:D. Just remind me why we don't allow our SO's some freedom to explore? Is it fear that they might find someone better and leave? I forget.
Say whaaaaaat?:confused:
Allow your woman to go screw someone else every now and again?
Well my main reason is STD's HIV BABIES! I think there are even STD's we haven't discovered yet! That can be transmitted through kissing even or touch, condoms might not even help :eek:

Well thats one reason and the other is: "THIS IS MY PLAYTHING! GET YOUR OWN :D (*edited: i like this place and wouldnt like a ban right about now)

Last edited:

mOOey

Say whaaaaaat?:confused:
Allow your woman to go screw someone else every now and again?
Well my main reason is STD's HIV BABIES! I think there are even STD's we haven't discovered yet! That can be transmitted through kissing even or touch, condoms might not even help :eek:
Aaah the usual excuse. I use it too.:D

Well thats one reason and the other is: "THIS IS MY PLAYTHING! GET YOUR OWN N!GGA" (i can say n!gga because i'm not white :D)
Glad you cleared that up:rolleyes:.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Wow you are either single, stupid or have someone in your life who is deeply miserable.

Im thinking the stupid part is rhetorical though, you can add selfish to it too. If you think cheating is okay then you deserver to be alone and miserable.

OK! If you say so! You are entitled to your opinion.
But, you're an assh0le for taking this personally! Grow up. I've never personally attacked anyone on this forum for the simple reason that we hear to have fun and more importantly, LEARN. So whenever someone says something on this forum, I don't necessarily take it at face value.

Last edited:

LottaFun

Let me see.
Married man:
Cheat, have a 30 minute stukkie, the truth comes out, grinded and beg for forgiveness for 30 years. Hmmmm nope, won't do!
Married man:
Cheat, have a 30 minute stukkie, the truth comes out, divorce, lose house, car, pay monthly, never have money. Hmmmm nope, won't do!! even worse!!
Non married man:
Cheat, get aids, die. Hmmm won't do either.
Non married man:
Cheat, think you got away with it, nope the truth always comes out. For some reason or other, your girlfriend and the woman that you cheated her with, will end up sitting next to each other having their nails done - You lose again.
Heheheheh - this is an absolute no win situation.

killadoob

Honorary Master
The only time you can get away with cheating is screw some chick 3000 miles away in another country :p

5 dolla FTW

Stokstert

Executive Member
Ag koeks, be a man and just do it. :D

If found out you might get a kick in the lower abdomen, but if you do it after you are married it might get quite messy and expensive. :eek:

Sly21C

Expert Member
I am currently cheating on my gf with another woman I met 4/5 weeks ago.

My gf and I stated dating last year September, in July this year I found out that she was cheating on me since March, we broke up and 2 months later we got back together again. She then confessed that she first cheated on me last year November (she had a one noght stand, so she cheated on me with 2 guys, at least that's what she tells me).

I did love her very much, but my love for her went away and I am with her now solely for some bedroom action. The other girl doesn't know that I have a girlfriend but she doesn't want a serious relationship either, she also wants some bedroom fun.

Do I feel guilty about cheating on my gf? A big HELL NO!!! Should I tell the other girl that I have a girlfriend? Maybe I should.

*Preparing to be verbally attacked*:eek:

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I am currently cheating on my gf with another woman I met 4/5 weeks ago.

My gf and I stated dating last year September, in July this year I found out that she was cheating on me since March, we broke up and 2 months later we got back together again. She then confessed that she first cheated on me last year November (she had a one noght stand, so she cheated on me with 2 guys, at least that's what she tells me).

I did love her very much, but my love for her went away and I am with her now solely for some bedroom action. The other girl doesn't know that I have a girlfriend but she doesn't want a serious relationship either, she also wants some bedroom fun.

Do I feel guilty about cheating on my gf? A big HELL NO!!! Should I tell the other girl that I have a girlfriend? Maybe I should.

*Preparing to be verbally attacked*:eek:

Fk them both, in every sense of the word :D

koeks

Expert Member
Ag koeks, be a man and just do it. :D

If found out you might get a kick in the lower abdomen, but if you do it after you are married it might get quite messy and expensive. :eek:
see Stokstert you are my kind of guy;) Well for me i don't do it becuase when they cheat on you it hurts, it hurts more if you are doing the same.

It's like they beat you at your own game:p

Sly21C

Expert Member
Fk them both, in every sense of the word :D
:D But I think I am slowly but surely starting to fall for the "other" girl, if she decides to take our relationships seriously then I will gladly dump my current gf.

alisiaoh

:D But I think I am slowly but surely starting to fall for the "other" girl, if she decides to take our relationships seriously then I will gladly dump my current gf.
But if ur falling for the other girl why not let your current GF go?? How much fun can the s*x be if you dont feel anything for her???? :confused: Why continue in a relationship where both of you are just trying to get back at the other for hurting them??

IMO i just think your afraid of being alone and thats why you dont want to let go of ur current gal until you know you have something with the other.....