COD: Black Ops III Officially Announced.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
BREAKING: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 officially announced, world reveal April 26th, 2015

Activision and Treyarch have officially announced the title of the next Call of Duty game..Black Ops 3. The teaser trailer confirms that the worldwide reveal for the new title will take place on Sunday, April 26th, 2015. Word broke out via the exclusive teaser trailer that YouTubers in the Call of Duty community received. Expect the official teaser trailer to go up soon…

http://charlieintel.com/2015/04/09/...ially-announced-world-reveal-april-26th-2015/

Teaser trailer on that link as well.

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
Officially Announced??? We know it's coming, actual news would be, when they officially annouced that they stopped making COD.

akescpt

Honorary Master
saw a glimpse of the cover. looks like advanced warefare's body suit. good single player but didn't bother to play the multiplayer. didn't turn me on sufficiently.

Slaught3r

Expert Member
saw a glimpse of the cover. looks like advanced warefare's body suit. good single player but didn't bother to play the multiplayer. didn't turn me on sufficiently.

Played a total of 7 hours on the multiplayer. Was going to make it my last hoorah in terms of competitive gaming, but turns out its a lemon. Don't know if I will get this either.

Must say hardline is quite good.

Batista

Executive Member
Skipped COD : AW, I will get this only if they bring back the original zombie mode and since its Treyarch im hoping for it.

Azza

I'm guessing the release date will be in early November since black ops is usually released at this time. Maybe between 9 and 15 November?

Azza

and at some point a Snapchat QR code floats on screen just long enough that nobody could possibly miss it. Maybe there's some secret message hidden in all of this code. Or maybe it's in this image, which I kid you not is the single image Activision included with the trailer.

Interesting. What do you guys make of this? Here is the link to the site I found this on: http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/9/8377143/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-teaser-trailer-video

black-ops-3-ghost.0.jpg