Contract phones

Mckayy

Good morning. If I may ask, I bought a phone on contract. Then, a week later I decide I want to exchange for a different phone, but still on contract. Will that be possible, the contract is with Cell C. I haven't used the phone. I just opened it, but I didn't like it. I didn't touch the sim card too. Will it be possible to exchange the phone for another phone brand. Thanks in advance.

epah

Expert Member
yes, but only if 7 days hasnt passed since you got the phone.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Good morning. If I may ask, I bought a phone on contract. Then, a week later I decide I want to exchange for a different phone, but still on contract. Will that be possible, the contract is with Cell C. I haven't used the phone. I just opened it, but I didn't like it. I didn't touch the sim card too. Will it be possible to exchange the phone for another phone brand. Thanks in advance.
I dont think so, CPA doesn't cover buyers remorse, you might have a leg to stand on, if the upgrade was done as a result of them phoning you, but in store, doubt you will come right

Thirstycurve

My dad upgraded with Cell C, didn't like the device, returned it the next day and only had to pay a fee for the return.