Cool ideas downgrading line

BVbrown

Cool ideas recently downgraded our line from 100/50 to 100/10 without informing us, apparently they downgraded us from our contract 100/100 in 2017 without us noticing or being informed.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Cool ideas recently downgraded our line from 100/50 to 100/10 without informing us, apparently they downgraded us from our contract 100/100 in 2017 without us noticing or being informed.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

For what speed are you paying per month?

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Seems like CI are experiencing "issues"
They've just pulled an iBurst on me, billing me after I've already canceled

irBosOtter

Expert Member
They have changed our amount payable to their 100/10 rate, but the fact that we were not informed about the changes at all bothers me.

Yeah that's crap, ask them for the proof that a downgrade was asked for.

I paid twice last month, due to their system being farked, and I see they still ask me to pay for this month but it's already paid, still waiting on a reply from them regarding that, seems all ISP's have issues, some more issues than others

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
They have changed our amount payable to their 100/10 rate, but the fact that we were not informed about the changes at all bothers me.
If you were in a legacy Fibrehoods area the line fees were re-aligned to Vumatels prices, email comms were sent out to all customers informing so.

BVbrown

If you were in a legacy Fibrehoods area the line fees were re-aligned to Vumatels prices, email comms were sent out to all customers informing so.

I understand the line fees being re-aligned, what concerns me is the line being downgraded, that was not mentioned in any correspondence and the first we know about it is on our invoicing.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I understand the line fees being re-aligned, what concerns me is the line being downgraded, that was not mentioned in any correspondence and the first we know about it is on our invoicing.
It was all in the corresponding email to everyone, if you would like to upgrade to something higher you would just need to apply.