Cool ideas vs Afrihost

Crumbl0x

hellopeter is not a reputable site anymore, they got bought out a couple years ago and hardly anyone uses them anymore they charge quite a bit to be on their site... use the forums as a means of comparing, you generally have people who know what they talking about on here, if you look on facebook and other sites you will see people completely destroying ISP's when in fact the FNO is the issue i see a lot it in my area since people think Vumatel or Octotel is an ISP...
This, and it's even in the lingo of speech these days.

"I'm gonna complain on HelloPeter!"

rather than

"I'm gonna leave a thoughtful review on Google / MyBroadband / Carb" etc.

It didn't work out like TrustPilot does in the UK sadly

thehuman

Expert Member
1618317221774.png 1618317314995.png 1618317390624.png
This is via Frogfoot Port Elizabeth / Cool Ideas , 1st hop is 17ms , would been better if someone done plots on the same FNO .

Last edited:

Jeanh30

Im moving from Afrihost to Cool ideas. At afrihost with Vumatel my Download speed is 385 mbps while i am paying for 1000 mbps and my latency 33 ms for local, so many tickets logged and Afrihost never seem to resolve the issue and if I pay for a Lamborghini, I dont want a Golf R lol. Anyway i know Vumatel is at fault but Afrihost is not pushing for service from Vumatel so hopefully CISP will.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Im moving from Afrihost to Cool ideas. At afrihost with Vumatel my Download speed is 385 mbps while i am paying for 1000 mbps and my latency 33 ms for local, so many tickets logged and Afrihost never seem to resolve the issue and if I pay for a Lamborghini, I dont want a Golf R lol. Anyway i know Vumatel is at fault but Afrihost is not pushing for service from Vumatel so hopefully CISP will.

Hi,

I'm sorry for the poor speeds you are getting.

Can you send me you clientzone email via a pm for me to investigate.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Any Lambo in South Africa won't be 10km down the road without hitting a pot hole. You need a Cortina XR6 with fatties. :ROFL: :cool: