Could it be? Diablo3!?!

It better be!!! :mad: :mad:

The url of the images begins with us.media.blizzard.com/232309/

Why 232309? If we assume that the numbers correspond to the letters in the alphabet we get 232309=WWI ... ring a bell? World Wide Invitational
23 = W
23 = W
09 = I
Anyway the "hidden" picture is called 04.jpg. (http://us.media.blizzard.com/232309/_images/04.jpg)
My guess is that tomorrow we'll see a picture called 09.jpg, then on Wednesday 01.jpg ....

Today is 04.jpg = D
if Tomorrow will be 09.jpg = I (if its not, maybe not diablo at all Tongue)
Wednesday will be 01.jpg = A
Thursday will be 02.jpg = B
Friday will be 12.jpg = L
Saturday will be 15.jpg = O (June 28 WWI 1st Day, Good to announce here also.)
Sunday will be 3.jpg = 3 or three.jpg or whichever. = (June 29 WII 2nd Day, and B-day of Diablo, more better to announce here.)

Buddha

New WWI posters/shirts have this design.

thats WOTLK on the left... SC2 on the right... and good old diablo in da middle :)

Diablo 3 is coming... it will prob be announced after they release Starcraft 2.

We all know Blizzard do like, 1 product at a time (pretty much) which is why their games are never as problamatic as other gaming companies who do 2/3 at a time.

Chermobil

I don't think blizzard will release any of their titles yet. The size of current dvds will only hamper its experience. They are used to pushing the envelope. Maby once blueray or something newer gets standardised. I don't know about these sequels - All smell like flops to me.. I blame dvds personally and beurocracy xD

Keeper

Honorary Master
Blizzard is a Game-Creating Machine! Best Games and Best Cinematics.

Do they perhaps sell stock?

Oculate

Honorary Master
We all know Blizzard do like, 1 product at a time (pretty much) which is why their games are never as problamatic as other gaming companies who do 2/3 at a time.
Blizzard apparently have 3 projects on the go atm

WOTLK, SC2, Mystery game (could it be the next gen MMO they are hiring for, could it be this project hydra, or is it D3/SC Online)

Necuno

Court Jester
hmmm new diablo patch was released few days back bringing it up to 1.12

Diablo II Patch 1.12 Released
The Diablo II patch 1.12 was released today at 1:30pm EST (-5GMT). You can download it by login into the realm. This patch marks the new ladder reset and a no-cd patch. Cheers!

Diablo II Version History

- Patch 1.12
----------------------------------------------------

Downloadable Installer Support

- If all required Diablo 2 '.MPQ' files are installed on the hard drive, the game will no longer require the CD to play.

For users that originally performed a 'Full Installation' and wish to run without the CD, all '.MPQ' files should be copied from the Diablo 2 CDs to the Diablo 2 directory. Most users will only need to copy D2Music.mpq from the Diablo 2 Play CD and/or D2xMusic.mpq from the Lord of Destruction CD. Mac users will need to copy these music files and rename them to 'Diablo II Music' and 'Diablo II Expansion Music' respectively.

Anyone who did not perform a 'Full Installation' will need to re-install from CD again to ultimately play without the CD. In this case, a 'Full Installation' is required, followed by file
copy step noted above.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an incompatibility between Rosetta and OpenGL mode on Intel Mac.

UPDATE: Some fans who installed third-party software such as no-cd loader hacks are having problems with making the no-cd patch feature work. DatH said the following:

Please reinstall the game using the Full Installation method (with the cinematics) to make sure that all 3rd party files are gone from the Diablo II folder. Once it's done, install the Expansion pack. Once the Expansion pack is installed, go to the Lord of Destruction CD and copy these two files to your Diablo II folder:

d2xvideo.MPQ
d2xmusic.MPQ

Once that's done, run the game and it'll get the patch. You won't need the CD after that.
Personally, I highlighted all the files ending as .MPQ (within the Lord of Destruction CD) and dropped them into the Diablo 2 folder. I clicked NO when it asked me to replace an existing file -- only copying those that didn't exist. Removed my CD from the CD-Drive, and launched Diablo II. It worked fine without the CD.

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8446
patch
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20758

Murdoc

The image today is 23.jpg or W according to the theory. That wasn't the plan, we were expecting one of IABL. Either Blizzard is reacting to the riddle being cracked and is playing us, or they had something else in mind all along. The latter being more likely.

The image names might still mean something though, now we got WWI as folder name, and DOW as image letters. Two of many theories are:

D = Diablo, W for WarCraft, O for a new game, next letter might be S for StarCraft.
World Of Diablo, unlikely with another letter coming.

ZOmg Blizard should write thrillers :O

Trixanno

The problem if Diablo goes online, it'll compete with WoW, and with WOTLK coming, I doubt that blizzard wants to 'discontinue' it.

It'll be interesting to see what they have planned, all I know is, if it comes from Blizzard, it will be good!

KulRath

wow players+diablo players+diablo/wow players+retails sales for 2 games+potential subs from both=win win for Blizz imo

Besides it all goes into the same bank account.. so who knows... im certainly intrigued