Cricket: International Discussion Thread

Yeah, called Perth Stadium. Not the original and much loved WACA.

After seeing what the ball has been doing the last hour, I can't say I miss the Waca. This pitch is lively to say the least...Perth has been getting slower and slower the last 10 years or so.

The Indians must be bowling much better than the morning...I can't see how Finch and Harris could have survived an entire session against bowling like this.
 
Stumps Day 2 - India trail by 154 runs

IND 172/3

Think it's pretty evens with India slightly ahead ... maybe
 
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_...aine-collide-exchange-words-umpire-interrupts
vbCtLJO.png


Kohli to Paine: "I'm not saying a word to you, why are you getting riled up?"
Paine to Kohli: "I'm fine. You're the one that lost it yesterday, why are you trying to be cool today?"
Chris Gaffaney: "Oi, that's enough, that's enough."
Paine: "We're allowed to talk."
Gaffaney: "Nah, nah, come on, play the game. You guys are the captains."
Paine: "We can have a conversation... there's no swearing, no..."
Gaffaney: "Tim you're the captain."
Paine: "Keep your cool, Virat!"
 
NZ 578
SL 282, 20/3 (12.0 Ovs)

CRR: 1.67
Day 3: Stumps - Sri Lanka trail by 276 runs


Tom Latham 264 not out :eek:

Fantastic response from Sri Lanka. Thought I was going to wake up this morning and find this was all over, but a mammoth 4th wicket stand has given Sri Lanka a real shot at saving this test match.
 
Bangladesh vs Windies, 2nd T20I

Bangladesh
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Ariful Haque, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Abu Hider Rony, Mustafizur Rahman

Windies
Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(w), Nicholas Pooran, Keemo Paul, Shimron Hetmyer, Darren Bravo, Rovman Powell, Carlos Brathwaite(c), Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas

Windies have won the toss and have opted to field
 
A stiff chase indeed. It will require a Hope special to get them close I reckon...
 
Bangladesh vs Windies, 3rd T20I

WI 129/4 (10.4 Ovs) CRR: 12.09

Windies are looking at a big score if they can keep wickets intact.
 
Not watching live but there was some controversy with a batsman caught off of a no ball, according to the umpire, that wasn't a no ball.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X