CRICKET: Nashua Cape Cobras supporters thread!

medicnick83

Paramedic
Well now; I just had to go and start my own thread in honor of the Nashua Cape Cobra's!

Who else here is a supporter of our venomous Western Cape cricket team!

The official web site is at http://www.capecobras.co.za

Check it, info on Friday's (6th February 2008) game!:

NASHUA CAPE COBRAS versus THE WARRIORS

LIMITED OVERS … UNLIMITED ACTION as the Defending champions, the Nashua Cape Cobras will go all out during the MTN Domestic Championship to defend their title.

Catch all the action as the NASHUA CAPE COBRAS go head to head in the MTN 45-over domestic Championship against THE WARRIORS

DATE: FRIDAY, 8 February 2008
VENUE: SAHARA PARK NEWLANDS
MATCH STARTS AT: 15h45 (GATES OPEN AT 14h30)
TICKET PRICES: ADULTS R40 (SEAT); R30 (GRASS)
CHILDREN 16 & under: R30 (SEAT); R20 (GRASS)

Tickets can be purchased at Sahara Park Newlands B-Gate, Campground Road, Newlands or at any Computicket outlet closest to you. Ticket office on Tel: [021] 657-2089 / 42 for bookings. Book your tickets early to avoid disappointment!!!!

See you guys there!

mccrack

Expert Member
Remember the good old days when you could go watch the provincial teams play and actually see the national players in the team :rolleyes:

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
Remember the good old days when you could go watch the provincial teams play and actually see the national players in the team :rolleyes:

Yip. Gone are those days. Pity I couldn't hang out at Castle Corner back then :D

PS. It's Cobras, not Cobra's ;)

medicnick83

Paramedic
Okay, Agreed. Hold me tight old man ;)

I always thought it was Cobra's because that's the way I was taught to spell names, with a ' before a s... you know ;)

But it's a name of a animal, not a actual name of a 'person' so ya, you're right.

Toffee

Hope young Dominic Telo plays. The guy has a lot of talent and they must persevere with him. He scores fast and scored 100 in his last game.

.geek

Expert Member
Hope young Dominic Telo plays. The guy has a lot of talent and they must persevere with him. He scores fast and scored 100 in his last game.

I haven't seen him play yet. I'll keep an eye out for him. :)

Toffee

Forgot that Duminy and Prince would be available - no room for the youngsters. Puttick will don the gloves.The team is :
Cape Cobras: Andrew Puttick, Henry Davids, JP Duminy, Justin Kemp (captain), Ashwell Prince, Stiaan van Zyl, Vernon Philander, Con de Lange, Rory Kleinveldt, Tyron Henderson, Charl Langeveldt

PostmanPot

Honorary Master

He was at my old high school. Smashed all of Jaques Kallis' records (who was also at my high school).