Crystal Web Survey - we need your sage advice.

Crystal Web

Crystal Web representative
Company Rep
Hi all,

As a part of the finalisation of our product range, and our commitment to taking on board suggestions from existing customers and the wider community as a whole, please can you complete the following survey for us - http://www.surveygizmo.co.uk/s3/1764257/Crystal-Web-Product-Survey

This can be completed by customers and non-customers (we prefer the term not-yet-customers :D ). If you are an existing customer, please complete the Crystal Web username section, if not you can leave it blank.

The survey should take only a few minutes of your time and we really appreciate your responses. We have not asked for email addresses as this is not a marketing campaign and you will therefore not be added to any distribution lists by completing it.

While we don't have PS4s yet to give away for completing it, we will have a few cool things for the MyBroadband community coming very soon.

Many thanks

Crystal Web

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Miss my Semi-shaped account,wouldnt mind a good account to use for my gaming and downloads (I dont need unshaped downloading 24-7)

JasDan

Done like a sponge :D (Makes no sense, but so does another ISP's shaping...:p)

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Done

Uncapped shaped (entry level product - shaping on all protocols)
Fail question...shaping should be used to prioritize one protocol above another not applied to "all protocols". i.e. Realtime skype over nntp downloads. With perhaps harder shaping applied to the heavy users (Measured via weighting on peak/off peak). Any implementation other than that fails on a very basic level imo (including pure unshaped...realtime should be prioritized...common sense ffs).