CSGO Sticky thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
@Neoprod @Cav5034 @WELIHF

Wherever you 3 panty gnomes are hiding I see Quake's Clan Arena is on the way, the new mode for Quake Champions which may reinvigorate the spirit of the game for competitive play. I am very interested in this :thumbsup:

Neoprod

Honorary Master
@Neoprod @Cav5034 @WELIHF

Wherever you 3 panty gnomes are hiding I see Quake's Clan Arena is on the way, the new mode for Quake Champions which may reinvigorate the spirit of the game for competitive play. I am very interested in this :thumbsup:
Someone played a cruel trick on me and put my mouse and keyboard outside :crying:

Removing the local servers killed the little life Quake Champions had in SA - it is not the game to play with latency.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Someone played a cruel trick on me and put my mouse and keyboard outside :crying:
Do I even need to ask?

Removing the local servers killed the little life Quake Champions had in SA - it is not the game to play with latency.
If the mode meets sufficient demand, local servers will be back in no time. This is also obviously the reason why Doom won't have proper deathmatch.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
No-one...it was a lockdown joke.
Nice friends you have, did you at least lock them out?

Ask Beel, if he and his missus aren't busy with 'Skype' calls if she will allow him for taking a break for a game of CSGO?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So there’s two new maps in the latest update apparently.
Anubis and Chlorine. I wonder whether these maps are new, those names don't ring a bell.

The new Prisma case though, damn, some really good looking skins. I want that Glock and M4, also a very nice AK and Krieg.