CSGO Sticky thread

Marthinus100

SA CSGO has more smurf accounts than Russian trump voters in the US. MM is broken and imbalanced like crazy.

Cav5034

SA CSGO has more smurf accounts than Russian trump voters in the US. MM is broken and imbalanced like crazy.
Yeah, sorry. Although both my smurf accounts are at LE rank now so more just solo queue accounts.

What is funny is smurf vs smurf in the low rank games. The guys get super sweaty

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Yeah, sorry. Although both my smurf accounts are at LE rank now so more just solo queue accounts.

What is funny is smurf vs smurf in the low rank games. The guys get super sweaty

Are we playing for a bit tonight?

@Neoprod what about you, or are you out on you Durb Patrol tonight?

TowerGuru

Expert Member
THIS. I'm MG2 and got raped by a lobby of GN4s last night on Dust II. So either I am just playing really **** lately or ya'll are F***ng MM for the rest of us with your smurf accounts.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
THIS. I'm MG2 and got raped by a lobby of GN4s last night on Dust II. So either I am just playing really **** lately or ya'll are F***ng MM for the rest of us with your smurf accounts.

As I told the boys back in the day, it is always better to play against higher ranked players. You shouldn't have a big issue with alt accounts at MG2. Ranks still have ELO, and these alts rank up quickly. MGE/DMG/LE are where the alt wall is at now.

Yes, since the game have gone F2P there are many more alt accounts, many cheaters without consequence.

At least both my accounts are loyalty accounts :thumbsup:

Genisys

Honorary Master
As I told the boys back in the day, it is always better to play against higher ranked players. You shouldn't have a big issue with alt accounts at MG2. Ranks still have ELO, and these alts rank up quickly. MGE/DMG/LE are where the alt wall is at now.

Yes, since the game have gone F2P there are many more alt accounts, many cheaters without consequence.

At least both my accounts are loyalty accounts :thumbsup:
Many alt accounts, but I see more legit accounts than alt accounts when I play. I have accepted that I need to get my aim and timing figured out to rank up

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Many alt accounts, but I see more legit accounts than alt accounts when I play. I have accepted that I need to get my aim and timing figured out to rank up

It depends, now with the short school holiday you will see more players playing together with their mains. You get those players who don't want to lose rank which will alt up, as well as those who solo because they have nobody to play with. Every time I solo with my main, I get the most unbalanced game. Just the other day I ended up with 4 Nova’s on my team going up against DMGs and Eagles. It is these games which quickly turns into YOLO because it is chaos with no order.

I complain about cheaters, a lot, but I experience boosted players every time I play CSGO. It is the boosted players which throws the rank system into disorder, how they get to those high ranks I don’t know and I don’t care. To carry players up that high you need to be at least an S rank regular.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Windows.exe

I had a couple of games tonight, and realised that I am as blind as a bat, but as GabeN wanted I am now in the same league as @Neoprod

SUPs for life.

I don't get to play enough anymore - expect to derank in short order. My aim and feel for the game is on holiday.