Cyberflix

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I don't know man...Lots of buffering, even with my RealDebrid sub. Also tried running NordVPN - no difference. Any particular country I should use?
@Dairyfarmer any ideas as to what else I can try?
Have you tried the download feature using ADM. I know with Morph TV you can DL directly from torrents whilst simultaneously watching something, and you don't need ADM.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
@raind33r

I have such slow internet that I don't even try stream You can download rather than stream. If you use a download manager like ADM set the threads to 1. Leave it to download a while then start watching the file.

CyberFlix has its own download manager, but I've never used it.

greg_SA

Expert Member
I don't know man...Lots of buffering, even with my RealDebrid sub. Also tried running NordVPN - no difference. Any particular country I should use?
@Dairyfarmer any ideas as to what else I can try?
I'd try a different ISP... who are you with? 20 Mbit, an unshaped ISP and RD links are great. I never have issues.

Awesum

Expert Member
I also have 20Mbit unshaped with RD subscription, still buffers.
Try Titanium or Morph and see if you get any buffering.

Of late Cyberflix has been solid, but when I do experience buffering I switch to one of those.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Damn, it still has the thumbnail issue...
Have you updated? 3.1.7 fixed the problem. 3.1.8 is the latest version. Get it directly from CyberFlix https://bit.ly/cyberflix318
Check you don't have an old and a new version both installed.
I have the latest VIP version and that definitely has been fixed. 3.1.8 was released after the VIP update.

greg_SA

Expert Member
Have you updated? 3.1.7 fixed the problem. 3.1.8 is the latest version. Get it directly from CyberFlix https://bit.ly/cyberflix318
Check you don't have an old and a new version both installed.
I have the latest VIP version and that definitely has been fixed. 3.1.8 was released after the VIP update.
The non-VIP version 3.1.7 and 3.1.8 still have the stretched thumbnails. Confirmed the version in the "about" box.

Happy Poltergeist

The non-VIP version 3.1.7 and 3.1.8 still have the stretched thumbnails. Confirmed the version in the "about" box.
I must be overthinking this, stretched would imply they were pulled out of proportion and the images looked wrong . My thumbnails look fine .

A964C295-C790-4CA2-B37C-118A7DE5F3D9.jpeg

greg_SA

Expert Member
Do you need to see pink text on Big Little Lies?
Of course not, that's not the point. There is a piece of the original image that is cut off. The app used to display the full images correctly, now the sides are cropped off.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
VIP version 4.0.8 released 16/7/2019

I haven't installed it yet so not sure of what's in the Change Log.

1. Follow these steps, as this will NOT be a push update!
  2. Be sure you have your settings and favorites back up - Go to the settings inside the app and scroll down to almost the bottom about 3/4 of the way down: Backup Settings, Backup Favorites and Backup watched episode
  3. Go to your settings on your device / Cyberflix VIP app / Force close / Clear cache and Data / Uninstall
  4. Come back here and get your VIP v4.0.8 and enjoy!
  5. If you are having trouble getting the bitly link to work from Facebook, do NOT click the link and do NOT copy and paste, type the url into your url bar
  6. Check to be sure all your providers and resolvers are check.
  7. Remember to check to see if you need to reauthorize Trakt and RD after the fresh install.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
VIP version 4.0.9 released 08/08/2019

***UPDATE - THURSDAY - 8/08/19 - VIP v4.0.9***
  1. Follow these steps, as this will NOT be a push update!
  2. Be sure you have your settings and favorites back up - Go to the settings inside the app and scroll down to almost the bottom about 3/4 of the way down: Backup Settings, Backup Favorites and Backup watched episode
  3. Go to your settings on your device / Cyberflix VIP app / Force close / Clear cache only! / Uninstall
  4. Come back here and get your VIP v4.0.9 and enjoy!
  5. If you are having trouble getting the bitly link to work from Facebook, do NOT click the link and do NOT copy and paste, type the url into your url bar
  6. Check to be sure all your providers and resolvers are check.
  7. Remember to check to see if you need to reauthorize Trakt and RD after the fresh install.

Awesum

Expert Member
Seems like they only updating the VIP version now. Old version still works fine though.