Cyberflix

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I haven't used mine in a while because there is so little new stuff out there. I've been using MagnetDL, Real-Debrid seed box and Trakt.

I use Trakt to see what should be available and what I have already got.
I use MagnetDL to get the magnet file.
I use RDs seed box because my isp blocks P2P.

I was mainly using Cyberflix because it showed me what was new for each calendar day and let me send download to a download manager. With so little content being released I have been downloading previous shows and seasons, and found it easier to use magnets. Especially where Im wanting to download whole seasons and not wanting to do each episode one by one.

Vernon

Expert Member
Yeah I've moved over to the Cinema apk. Just need to find a way to disable those highly annoying full-screen ads.
Maybe a modified version of the apk or I'll try using something like blockada.

Dave

Honorary Master
where and how can i download them?
Been trying but most sites you need to do this and that and in the end nothing happens
Have you had a look on APKPure?

Last edited:

Shazpm

where and how can i download them?
Been trying but most sites you need to do this and that and in the end nothing happens
I downloaded the Downloader app from the Google play store on my xiaomi mibox.
Then Googled this website on my phone https://troypoint.com/
Troypoint has all the installation guides for various apks. I find the link I want, type it into the Downloader browser and install from there. It is the easiest way for me. There are quite a few alternatives to cyberflix on troypoint.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I downloaded the Downloader app from the Google play store on my xiaomi mibox.
Then Googled this website on my phone https://troypoint.com/
Troypoint has all the installation guides for various apks. I find the link I want, type it into the Downloader browser and install from there. It is the easiest way for me. There are quite a few alternatives to cyberflix on troypoint.
So much work
Just go to cablekill dot us

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Cyberflix updated to 3.30

Should fix the NoData problem for anyone experiencing that.
I have been meaning to update my media players with the new VIP version. With so little new content I have been downloading whole series of previous programs using magnets and a seed box (my ISP blocks P2P), I I haven't been using Cyberflix at all. Time to nuke the media players and start from scratch again.