Cyberflix

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Able to share password?
Not joining the FB page.
UPDATE 3.3.0 released

Go to filelinked 77307273 pin 1112
App labelled test but is final release
App will require password to enter, you may edit it or turn it off after first entry
Password is 1112 (same as filelinked password)
Untick Auto resolve HD links only if ticked
Check all providers and resolvers are ticked
Enjoy !!

Bit.ly

https://bit.ly/3cS4cev (you may need to disable Google play protect or click details, visit site)

Dianysis

Expert Member
UPDATE 3.3.0 released

Go to filelinked 77307273 pin 1112
App labelled test but is final release
App will require password to enter, you may edit it or turn it off after first entry
Untick Auto resolve HD links only if ticked
Check all providers and resolvers are ticked
Enjoy !!

Bit.ly

https://bit.ly/3cS4cev (you may need to disable Google play protect or click details, visit site)
Legends. Thank you. :)

greg_SA

Expert Member
So is the solution to use Series Guide with Cyberflix? Might try another app...

Dave

Honorary Master
So is the solution to use Series Guide with Cyberflix? Might try another app...
Whatever was wrong has been sorted, uninstall and reinstall from the official repository (Filelinked code 94407748 pin 3000) fixes the problem.

Looney

Expert Member
I use TvZion now. Best app out there. Once you purchase Zion Club for $15 for 12 months and add RD, the amount of links is insane.

Don’t use Cyberflix or CinemaHD anymore.

I highly recommend this app.

enerdude

Expert Member
I still recommend cinemaHD as the best free option or in conjunction with RD for the minimum cost.
Best paid option for me is myfamilycinema as it has a minimum cost of $3.5 and has a great buffering method that cater for lower speed connections as it buffers before starting a stream in order to almost eliminate buffering. All content is also minimum HD.

They have a 7 day trial
If you have a rooted device and time on your hands you can actually change your MAC and android device ID to get unlimited trials lol

greg_SA

Expert Member
Whatever was wrong has been sorted, uninstall and reinstall from the official repository (Filelinked code 94407748 pin 3000) fixes the problem.
Thanks. Got it working again. But for some reason, if I choose "Play with..." if only shows MX player, not all the other players I have installed. Why?

Dave

Honorary Master
I use TvZion now. Best app out there. Once you purchase Zion Club for $15 for 12 months and add RD, the amount of links is insane.

Don’t use Cyberflix or CinemaHD anymore.

I highly recommend this app.
Just installed Zion, looks promising.

Dave

Honorary Master
Thanks. Got it working again. But for some reason, if I choose "Play with..." if only shows MX player, not all the other players I have installed. Why?
Not sure, I'm still getting choices when using "play with".

1594495945331.jpeg

Awesum

Expert Member
I've given up on Cyberflix. Too many hoops to jump through to get it working.

Cinema HD still has ads.
TV Zion is good, but the free version struggles to find good sources. I haven't tried the Zion Club.
Typhoon works well and has a similar interface to Cyberflix, so that's my go too for now.

enerdude

Expert Member
I've given up on Cyberflix. Too many hoops to jump through to get it working.

Cinema HD still has ads.
TV Zion is good, but the free version struggles to find good sources. I haven't tried the Zion Club.
Typhoon works well and has a similar interface to Cyberflix, so that's my go too for now.
I use blokada slim in conjunction with cinema hd. It creates a local vpn that blocks the ads.
First prize is still myfamilycinema for $3.5 p/m or you can create multiple 7 days trials on a rooted device with 2 apps to change your mac / android device id.