Cybersmart improves uncapped ADSL value

werny

Expert Member
Good for Cybersmart!

Now just get A good website developer at re-do your awful website, also change the way people can sign up and cancel contracts, dont ask us to fill in papers and fax or email them through to you and dont call us because some of the people dont like telephones.(like me)

If you do all that I will come over to Cybersmart any time with those prices.

I hope the message gets through to you.

drukkie

Expert Member
i think with all the price wars it is becoming more difficult for SP's to attract new customers.
I'm not going to move for R20...
and these days to undercut competitors by even R50 is tough!!!

BANG_Mutha

I need more information about the AUP on the 10mb uncapped bundle. Anyone know how much data I can push before being throttled? is there any throttling at all?

moklet

Expert Member
Somehow cybersmart's website is to cheesy. Seriously you can't take them serious or see them as professional with that website

entrepr

Expert Member
I'm paying less than the Cybersmart price for OpenWeb. Granted, it is a special, but if you sign up today, Cybersmart is not the cheapest for that line speed.

Icko

Business 1Mbps looks like BIG bargain at R499!!!

Afrihost at R697
WA at R699

Again I guess question about T&C

moklet

Expert Member
Business 1Mbps looks like BIG bargain at R499!!!

Afrihost at R697
WA at R699

Again I guess question about T&C
Yup those T&C where horrible & draconian from what I remember a couple of years ago. Thats another reason why I wouldn't want to go with them besides their website design

Dan C

Honorary Master
Now just get A good website developer at re-do your awful website, also change the way people can sign up and cancel contracts, dont ask us to fill in papers and fax or email them through to you and dont call us because some of the people dont like telephones.(like me)
Agreed.

eltherza

Expert Member
Do I see 4Mbps uncapped (DSL rental include) for R695.00?

That is impressive... anyone know what the FUP is?

Last edited:

Sokum

Afrihost or Cybersmart?
10Mbps uncapped, I am close to the Rooihuiskraal exchange!
What do you guys think?

frobbertze

I just want to know why you have to pay the setup fee of R275 if you already have all the equipment needed to connect.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Somehow cybersmart's website is to cheesy. Seriously you can't take them serious or see them as professional with that website
I don't know eh... I take the 60 gig's I download every month pretty seriously.

naids

Try using the line if you dare. A 384k line with a regular average of 30k download speeds is throttled to a meagre 8k on Cybersmart's uncapped package! What they do not tell you in the ad is that its' a contention ratio of 15:1.
This service is actually a watered down adsl product. They should call it dialup over adsl.