Database management

oscarlets

Good Afternoon
I want to improve the service within the business,want to introduce customer care where customers call to place orders daily,say between 06:00-21:00,currently I am using excel for customers orders,I need something that will automatically update,say I update price of product at 13:00,when the consultants take orders from customers at 13:01 the product price has been updated,I need a system that can assist me into making this process effective and efficient,what product should I try?

Say I am not at the premises and I meet someone who promise to supply me with a product for R15 and on the system we have the product for R20,which system can I use to update the price remotely so consultants at the premises can get R15 when they punch the product into the order instead of R20?

I am not a big business cannot afford expensive product,any suggestion?

AWD

Depends how many products you have I guess - one approach would possibly be to use Pastel online - you can update the products create the invoice or the quote and manage the cost of the line items?

oscarlets

Thank you AWD & Invisible Jim. I will try your suggestions and let you know which one works for me. Thank you.

Shoaybd

Good Afternoon
I want to improve the service within the business,want to introduce customer care where customers call to place orders daily,say between 06:00-21:00,currently I am using excel for customers orders,I need something that will automatically update,say I update price of product at 13:00,when the consultants take orders from customers at 13:01 the product price has been updated,I need a system that can assist me into making this process effective and efficient,what product should I try?

Say I am not at the premises and I meet someone who promise to supply me with a product for R15 and on the system we have the product for R20,which system can I use to update the price remotely so consultants at the premises can get R15 when they punch the product into the order instead of R20?

I am not a big business cannot afford expensive product,any suggestion?
I would think pastel online is the perfect system.

reinhardholl

It all depends on where your company is going. Maybe a small but scalable custom solution is the answer? Something that wont hurt the pocket now, but grows with your business needs?