Dell Settlement reveals all intel's evil secrets

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/07/26/after_the_dell_settlement/

Dell began to see the Intel rebates as a financial instrument - to top-up its balance sheet. The arrangements were disguised on the balance sheet, while Dell maintained a "Strat Fund" - what the SEC calls a "cookie jar", that it could dip into at will. Equally Intel prized Dell exclusivity so highly, it was losing its grip on reality.
:D Feels kinda good to go "Told you so!" ;)

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
And Intel gets proved to be soulless underhanded bastards once again.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Yeah, they'll but free range milk and eggs, organic everything, beauty products not tested on animals - but when it comes to CPUs its time to bring in the seal clubin' intels.

Rudimental

Expert Member
I never knew Intel's were used to beat seals to death. Well, Sandy Bridge is out in a few months, so Seal Island watch out!

Fuma

Executive Member
killa hasn't seen this threat, has he? Otherwise it would be Rouxenator vs killa 2.0 in 3D.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Buying an intel makes it just as bad. Go read the article and if it makes you feel proud of intel then I may have some contacts with friends in Polsmoor that might want to talk business with you. I mean, seeing as you have no moral values that is.

nakedpeanut

Expert Member
Nope.. No values what so ever.. AMD should have thought of it as well :p they were just to slow .. It really doesn't bother me.. It happened years ago and nothing I do will change the fact. I bought AMD back then as it was the best, but bought Intel now as it is the best..

I feel things like this are worse: We all drive my cars, Use electricity which is mainly made by burning coal, and we use and discard plastic containers with out recycling.. <- people should be more focused on these things.. That's where my values lie.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I guess you are right - well all deserve the best at the best price. Why pay more for products that are untested when you can have something more safe and obviously better for that that has been tested on animals. Or shoes that have a nicer brand name and are built by child labour sweat shops in China - they are just more confortable to wear in the end - its all about me here and now. Screw the world and give us intel.

Rudimental

Expert Member
I guess you are right - well all deserve the best at the best price. Why pay more for products that are untested when you can have something more safe and obviously better for that that has been tested on animals. Or shoes that have a nicer brand name and are built by child labour sweat shops in China - they are just more confortable to wear in the end - its all about me here and now. Screw the world and give us intel.
Isn't this why you buy Nokia, who sell call-intercept technology to Iran?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Yeah but they have not made a $.125 billion settlement so its not official yet.