DigiChilli January Status and feedback

I dunno, i guess all we can do is wait and see. Support told me that all the pipe stuff should be changed and complete by friday and then everything should remain constant and working :P
 
Not to be rude ...

But you guys clearly are a sucker for punishment.
 
Is it safe to assume that Dave doesn't bother to come here anymore?
 
im still having problems with concurrent connections, i can get full speed with the one connection but the second i get 30kb/s..... any ideas??
 
This is BAD!!! My torrent are at whopping 2.1KB/s!!! What the hell is going on! This is insane!

Could anyone please tell me what my upload speed should be if your on the Spicy package? (or at the max lol)
 
I just chatted with [email protected] on skype. They made a bit of a contradiction. First i get told they are allocating people to the pipes that match their package. so on spicy you will be allocated to the 256/384 k pipe.

However, after that, I asked if i would get full line speed on the spicy package if I have 512k line. Ie will i get 50kb/s on downloads. I was told yes.

Anywayz....

Does anyone know if skype is usable yet?

You just said you chatted with support on skype?????????:confused::confused:
 
do you blame people for being the way they are on this forum

Thanks, I was trying to find the right words.
People get upset when they pay and get bad service.
Nuff said.

Pity, Dave had a really good attitude in the beginning.
Must say, it was one of the things that made me signup with DC as opposed to Screamer.
But I noticed how he started avoiding questions, like when the DC forum was dropped and the "UP TO" speeds issue.
 
im still having problems with concurrent connections, i can get full speed with the one connection but the second i get 30kb/s..... any ideas??


Tried both connections with multi-threaded http downloads at the same time and was getting good speeds on both. (Maybe because I'm on mild and not Hot so 30 is good for me?)

My torrents on both are still limited to 5kB/s though...:(
 
If you guys can't be mature enough to handle yourselves in a thread, and must belittle others then having no internet is good.

INTERNETS IS SERIOUS F'ING BUSINESS
 
Last edited:
If you guys can't be mature enough to handle yourselves in a thread, and must belittle others then having no internet is good.

INTERNETS IS SERIOUS F'ING BUSINESS

Internets @ work is uncapped! The playground of the imature!:p
 
If you guys can't be mature enough to handle yourselves in a thread, and must belittle others then having no internet is good.

INTERNETS IS SERIOUS F'ING BUSINESS

Feeling the need to use the above language on a forum is immature.
 
Well, check out http://www.pushplay.co.za - I recon we'll see more and more of these sites popping up as broadband take-up increase. Problem is, although there has been a steady uptake, broadband penetration in SA has slowed down over the last year, Telkom's annual report actually makes mention of this, but they (Telkom) have themselves to blame as the majority believe that their line DSL line rental costs are inflated.

Their R199.00 per month for 384 DSL is actually false advertising as they only mention the mandatory line rental over and above the R199.00 at sign-up. Well, let's hope it gets better...a good tripple play offering should change the landscape a bit ;)

Push play sends you DVD's via mail (not email, the old stuff, paper and stamps remember?)

Fair enough on streaming Audio.

So lets forget about uncapped for a second. If an offer existed for 120 for 10Gig then I'd go for that and buy 20Gig right off the bat. In Telkom terms that's a saving of R1060 rand.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X