DigiChilli January Status and feedback

Steam is working

Okay, so my steam works again. Great. But why wasn't it doing so for the last week?

Two theories here:

1. There was an update that Steam was trying to run on startup and this connection was somehow not working via DigiChilli

2. There was something on DigiChilli's side that was blocking these connections that subsequently has been fixed.

In any event, I am now a happy bunny :)
 
Secondlife still flowing. At times, on certain sims, the music needs to buffer, but mostly flows well and the game has a decent fps.

I browse at the same time still. All in all, worth every cent. Averaging 1-2GB a day.

R240 Spicy, on 384k line.
 
All in all, worth every cent. Averaging 1-2GB a day. R240 Spicy, on 384k line.

If you can say that and get people to believe you, then Mr Zuma's image consultants would like you to join their team.

I gave up at end December after 2 weeks of sheer agony.

But hopefully this new trick of giving everyone a pipe (or slice of the pie) will be better. It sure makes sense to me - divide your bandwidth equally between all users currently on line. I'd love to hit the rejoin button at end January ... but I still have my doubts.
 
Is digichilli down?????

Not down just not up properly :)

Everything went balls up about 3 hours ago for me, downloads are being dropped left and right. I'm guessing the whole moving accounts to a raw virtual pipe is happening now :confused:
 
My speeds are flying one minute then they go down to zero for around 20 seconds then they start flying again using Rapidshare.
Anybody else having these dips in speed?

Spicy 384
 
guess they stopped my account after I told them I wanted it stopped in Feb and then when I called the call centre in hours they are not working WTF?????????
 
My speeds are flying one minute then they go down to zero for around 20 seconds then they start flying again using Rapidshare.
Anybody else having these dips in speed?

Spicy 384

Same here...browsing terrible, weird speeds on torrents a few min back...

Torrents speed: 5.1-86 kB/s
HTTP: downloading Dead

Weird bursts got 100 kB/s 2 times...

512 line
:) Mild package
 
Secondlife still flowing. At times, on certain sims, the music needs to buffer, but mostly flows well and the game has a decent fps.

I browse at the same time still. All in all, worth every cent. Averaging 1-2GB a day.

R240 Spicy, on 384k line.

+1000000000.......:D


don't use steam but I http download about +-3GB's a day......and browse.....same line speed as u and same package......
 
Well I'll risk counting chickens here and say that DC has turned a corner.

Not only have I been able to log into Steam, but I've been gaming online and after that resumed an upload that is now running at between 38 - 40kbps. I'm on a 384 line.

It are awesomeness!

Knock on wood it stays this way
 
Steam still won't log in.

They had better start fixing the pipes soon. I'm at my limit with patience at the moment.
 
Thats cause its telkom not digichill this time. Telkom forgot to maintain 4 cables and they broke and now they trying to replace them.
 
My speeds are flying one minute then they go down to zero for around 20 seconds then they start flying again using Rapidshare.
Anybody else having these dips in speed?

Spicy 384

me too, they fly and then drop to like 2kb/s then pick up again, line seems very unstable at the moment.....
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X