Discovery Vitality [2019]

CuriouS

I have a Huawei Watch 2, and a Samsung S7 Edge and have been struggling with exercise syncing ever since I joined Vitality in December.

First, Samsung Health was causing issues with my profile because it was linked to my Vitality Open profile.

Then with the recent addition of Huawei devices, I linked my watch, and it synced! But only steps, and no exercises. I have to send screenshots in every time.

Does anyone know if the specific exercise affects whether it syncs with Discovery? I have been doing stationary cycling, and I see that that doesn't sync with Google Fit either, so I'm wondering if that's possibly the issue...

Have no idea what to do, because I can't speak to anyone who actually understands what's going on... Their phone and email support is pretty bad, and would rather send a copy-paste reply without actually responding to what I ask...

vancity33

I have a Huawei Watch 2, and a Samsung S7 Edge and have been struggling with exercise syncing ever since I joined Vitality in December.

First, Samsung Health was causing issues with my profile because it was linked to my Vitality Open profile.

Then with the recent addition of Huawei devices, I linked my watch, and it synced! But only steps, and no exercises. I have to send screenshots in every time.

Does anyone know if the specific exercise affects whether it syncs with Discovery? I have been doing stationary cycling, and I see that that doesn't sync with Google Fit either, so I'm wondering if that's possibly the issue...

Have no idea what to do, because I can't speak to anyone who actually understands what's going on... Their phone and email support is pretty bad, and would rather send a copy-paste reply without actually responding to what I ask...
I am aware that you have to give permissions for what data discovery takes from your phone. Steps, heart rate, exercises, etc. are all separate categories. Have you give permission for all?

Lol, you aren't buying the points. 25 points still = R0, at minimum it's equal to one weekly goal
Considering 25 points gets you a R25 coffee, I'd say intrinsically it's worth R25.

Lets consider that also for 100 points you can get R100 voucher and for 500 points a R500 voucher, therefor realistically the value of a point is R1 so to spend R25 on something that costs R21 is silly.

Sure you do have a point on not paying for the points with cash, but you have earned them through sweat, we could even argue its payment in lei of sweat equity. You did the exercise and quite literally sweated and in turn were awarded points, while quite frankly R25 for at least 90 minutes of work I think lines up with current minimum wage, not really a fare wage considering most people on here probably don't earn minimum wage but hey...