Discovery Vitality 2020

ies87

So I don't have to do anything special to set it up?
Just make sure your Apple Health app is linked on the Discovery app (Vitality>Devices and apps). You need to open the Discovery App at least once a week for the workouts to sync, it doesn't sync automatically. I manually sync mine after each workout though.

Jacada

So I don't have to do anything special to set it up?
Also make sure you use the Workout App and not some other 3rd party App like Nike Run Club. Workout for at least 30 min and get your HR up. Points will be awarded according to your average HR for your workout.

walterl

Expert Member
Also make sure you use the Workout App and not some other 3rd party App like Nike Run Club. Workout for at least 30 min and get your HR up. Points will be awarded according to your average HR for your workout.

Thanks, I do crossfit, so will try that tonight at class and see how it goes

walterl

Expert Member
Thanks, I do crossfit, so will try that tonight at class and see how it goes

okay it worked, but I started the workout on the watch too early so my average heart rate over the hour was 97 so it didn't qualify for points. Will start the watch closer to the actual workout next time

Jacada

okay it worked, but I started the workout on the watch too early so my average heart rate over the hour was 97 so it didn't qualify for points. Will start the watch closer to the actual workout next time
Yea, it helps to warm up a bit first so your HR is higher when you start. Else try 30 min for a start.

James 77

I saw on the app it says healthy gear is 0% for January. Which is quite strange, perhaps the new benefit is launching soon ?

Attachments

• FF3FDFCD-C70C-4D48-88D2-E346B846813A.jpeg
    FF3FDFCD-C70C-4D48-88D2-E346B846813A.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 47

Jacada

I'm sure this was posted before but I'm too lazy to check.

Attachments

• vitality_fitness_heart_rate_table.pdf
    223.2 KB · Views: 9

walterl

Expert Member
I'm sure this was posted before but I'm too lazy to check.
On Saturday and today I made sure that I started the clock as we started the workout and both times my average heart rate was above 140 for 30mins+ so I got 300 points each time, so thanks, it's working perfect