Discovery Vitality 2020

maqs

has anyone found a way of using their discovery miles without having a discovery bank account
the retailers on the app are not the ones i want to use my miles towards

thanks

beefymoocow

Expert Member
has anyone found a way of using their discovery miles without having a discovery bank account
the retailers on the app are not the ones i want to use my miles towards

thanks

U can get a pay as you use bank account for R5. Then sell your miles. I would t mind buying miles.

fruitbat

Expert Member
U can get a pay as you use bank account for R5. Then sell your miles. I would t mind buying miles.
I did this. But I’m paying R10 for a gold card.
However I find the best value for me is the vitality active rewards vouchers.

abudabi

Expert Member
Anyone know if I buy a few PnP voucher with my miles, can they be stacked onto a gift card?

fruitbat

Expert Member
Anyone know if I buy a few PnP voucher with my miles, can they be stacked onto a gift card?
Don’t see why not. I’ve bought with boy hers - used 4x. Was just painful as Cheshire had to enter the codes. Wasn’t a fan of her holding my phone. I’d guess a gift card is just a purchase?

riddler

Did anyone clarify the gym benefit with Discovery Bank: I was advised that I must activate the gym benefit on my bank app, but I don't see any option? I have a platinum CC, do I need a different account type?

James 77

Did anyone clarify the gym benefit with Discovery Bank: I was advised that I must activate the gym benefit on my bank app, but I don't see any option? I have a platinum CC, do I need a different account type?
It’s on the discovery app, not the bank as far as I’m aware.

riddler

It’s on the discovery app, not the bank as far as I’m aware.
Thanks. Yeah it seems like I don't qualify because I only have the credit card and not full banking suite. I don't think it's worth taking the full banking suite product just for the gym benefit

ies87

Thanks. Yeah it seems like I don't qualify because I only have the credit card and not full banking suite. I don't think it's worth taking the full banking suite product just for the gym benefit
According to the new rules you’re eligible from January even if you only have a card.

riddler

According to the new rules you’re eligible from January even if you only have a card.
Oh - the consultant told me I needed the full banking suite and have to setup a debit order from the transaction account. Do you perhaps have a link or copy of the new rules?

riddler

I don’t have official rules but this is from their site:

Thank you! Yeah I asked about this, but then the consultant said I need to be on the bundled fee option and to do that I need the full banking suite. Contradictory wording and his explanation doesn't sense, but then again it's Discovery so nothing is ever clear and there's always some or other Ts&Cs

ies87

Thank you! Yeah I asked about this, but then the consultant said I need to be on the bundled fee option and to do that I need the full banking suite. Contradictory wording and his explanation doesn't sense, but then again it's Discovery so nothing is ever clear and there's always some or other Ts&Cs
Currently you do need a suite, I upgraded to the suite just to get the benefit. But it looks like it has changed according to that news article. Even the spend requirement has changed to R2,500. I’ll post the official rules if I can find them but their site is a mess.

riddler

Currently you do need a suite, I upgraded to the suite just to get the benefit. But it looks like it has changed according to that news article. Even the spend requirement has changed to R2,500. I’ll post the official rules if I can find them but their site is a mess.
Ah okay, so I guess the consultant was confirming the current rules even though I specifically asked how it was going to work next year.
Thank you! I'll also look out for the new rules, but if you find them please do share. Thanks again!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hey guys what cheapest device that works with vitality and an iPhone ?

Need something I can get asap and has hart rate monitor also.

Ebucks store still trying replace my wife's apple watch, need something can be used mean while

Aharon

Honorary Master
Would the below work? Saw it by chance.

Hi!
I just spotted this link on OneDayOnly.co.za and I figured you'd like it too:

Honor Band 5 Coral Pink Smart Watch

Check it out here: