Discovery Vitality 2021

Did anyone who received the email for a R250 dischem voucher if they went for a health check eventually get a voucher code?

Discovery have been dodging it since lodged the query weeks ago.
 
Did anyone who received the email for a R250 dischem voucher if they went for a health check eventually get a voucher code?

Discovery have been dodging it since lodged the query weeks ago.

I got it. It appeared in the app after a couple of weeks iirc.
 
I got it. It appeared in the app after a couple of weeks iirc.

Thanks. They call me and say everyone was emailed on 28 May. T and Cs state email or sms.

I explain that there are no emails with a voucher. Sigh.

Still waiting. Principles and all.
 
Thanks. They call me and say everyone was emailed on 28 May. T and Cs state email or sms.

I explain that there are no emails with a voucher. Sigh.

Still waiting. Principles and all.
I did my health check in may, never got any email or sms about this voucher ?
 
I did my health check in may, never got any email or sms about this voucher ?

It’s only if you received an email on 21 April telling you that you are eligible. It wasn’t for everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: twr
Does "watching" Virgin Active online workouts get you 100 points and count as a gym visit now that we're in level 4 again?
 
Does "watching" Virgin Active online workouts get you 100 points and count as a gym visit now that we're in level 4 again?
I got 50 for mine that I did a few days ago.
It may be adjusted to 100 but for now its 50
 
Oh Google fit only syncs every 3 days in discovery I think. Sometimes longer.

24091cade55684d43c578bb847cda048.jpg
Still having an issue with mine - sleep data is now showing in Google Fit after installing and setting up Health Sync, but still not updating to Discovery. Also Mindfulness app now seems not to update to Google Fit (and hence Discovery). I unlinked and uninstalled Mindfulness app and reinstalled and relinked - still does not seem to sync anymore. I installed 2 of the 3 other recommended apps in Discovery - have not tested as yet.

I notice my Discovery app does not show the 4 icons below the last sync date/time for Google Fit.
photo_2021-07-04_14-34-06.jpg

Nor does it show sleep during the permissions linking...

Only steps seems to be syncing without issue.
 
Last edited:
Messed up my healthy food shop, I paid for the whole trolley including over 30 unhealthy food items.
Can I still get healthyfood cashback for this month, or is it now a write off?
 
Messed up my healthy food shop, I paid for the whole trolley including over 30 unhealthy food items.
Can I still get healthyfood cashback for this month, or is it now a write off?
You will still get cashback. It will only affect your healthy food points and your goal for which you’d get a measly 20 miles anyways. I stopped splitting my baskets as it gets tedious over time.
 
You will still get cashback. It will only affect your healthy food points and your goal for which you’d get a measly 20 miles anyways. I stopped splitting my baskets as it gets tedious over time.
Perfect no need to split anymore, I'm sure the people in the queue behind me will be thankful.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X