Discovery Vitality 2021

James 77

I'm new on Vitality. Trying to learn the ropes.

The status+points work per year, right? So at the beginning of the year, everyone is back on Blue and you need to try to get to Diamond status ASAP? Or does your status from this year carry over to the next?
The status you achieve this year will carry over to 2022. Next year you will still have to reach diamond again for 2023 etc

DrX

So from what I gather the healthyfood points require the woolworths rewards card to be swiped in order to be tracked....

However there is no place to add the woolworths rewards in woolies dash - so am I right in saying these points aren't earned on dash at the moment?

James 77

Is there somewhere I can read up more on this? Is this 10x for instance the 25% back at woolworths etc?
As far as I know the 10x at miles partners was on the old benefit. There are brochures available online for each (bank, miles, vitality)

Dylan_G

Expert Member
The status you achieve this year will carry over to 2022. Next year you will still have to reach diamond again for 2023 etc
Damn. So I had it backward.

So lets say I only get to Silver between now and end of year. Silver carries over to 2022 and then I can continue to climb up to Diamond?

I will not be "stuck" on Silver for 2022 and then use 2022 to gain levels for 2023?

3WA

Honorary Master

So lets say I only get to Silver between now and end of year. Silver carries over to 2022 and then I can continue to climb up to Diamond?

I will not be "stuck" on Silver for 2022 and then use 2022 to gain levels for 2023?

No, as soon as you break Gold in 2022, you'll be promoted.

James 77

If you reach silver this year then you will gain the benefits of silver from the moment you reach it, this year, and you will start next year on the benefits of silver as well. However next year you will start on zero points again (blue) and will have to reach silver etc again until you get to diamond

ies87

So I just found out that you don't get any vitality points for getting the COVID vaccine. That's a bit of a f-you, isn't it?
I’m sure they’ll work it in somewhere next year.

Last edited:

viperj

Do you think it is worth it getting a Discovery Credit Card only, so without a savings or cheque account? I'm currently on Discovery Life with Vitality and I'm looking to get the 100% gym boost plus extra plays and miles

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Do you think it is worth it getting a Discovery Credit Card only, so without a savings or cheque account? I'm currently on Discovery Life with Vitality and I'm looking to get the 100% gym boost plus extra plays and miles
Lol Ebucks and Discovery?

But, I would also like to know on this side.

Meister-Man

Expert Member

The 100% gym booster is only if you have the full bank suite, not cc only.