Discovery Vitality 2021

Neuk_

Executive Member
do you have Vitality Money activated ? Just wondering if Vitality Money is a requirement to get the exercise points to miles benefit ?

Is Vitality Money worth it? I am avoiding activating it, every time I see some or other disclaimer I have to consent to, giving more of my information away.

ies87

do you have Vitality Money activated ? Just wondering if Vitality Money is a requirement to get the exercise points to miles benefit ?
You need Vitality Money, yes.

Reactions: Ebo

SG1

I'm on Diamond status. I love my eBucks so I don't intend on changing to Discovery Bank. I was wondering about investing. I see there's a 7.55% interest rate for a fixed deposit over 2 years. It's a lot better than I get FNB now. Is that rate linked to having Vitality?

I've been considering cancelling vitality because I just don't make use of it.

Mercury12

Expert Member
Anyone with a fitbit device struggling to link the device to discovery? Tried multiple times but it's not linking. Revoked access on my fitbit profile and tried again but the device is not showing up as linked on discovery

uwais_s

Please could someone explain how to save on the monthly gym fees with virgin active

binloud

My Samsung heath points haven't been allocated to my goal since the 29th yet they are under points events

Koosvanwyk

My Samsung heath points haven't been allocated to my goal since the 29th yet they are under points events
Same here, points are missing in active rewards but are correctly allocated to the points that determine the health status.

James 77

My workouts synced. But I can’t load points events and my goal for last week is still pending.
It has been allocated on the dashboard though.

same problem with healthy food. Goal and basket are way out.

Koosvanwyk

Updated on my side. All active rewards now showing correctly.

Edit. Drive goal for Friday is still missing

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Did my first workout for 2021 today, 300 pts earned (1 hour at 70% of max heart rate). Jogged to gym, did weights mostly, no cardio other than the 3 minute walk run (x2) to and from gym, upon arrival my temperature was 36.1, and the same when I left there after 55 minutes had passed.

James 77

I saw, with regards to the gym benefit, that the full amount will get deducted via debit order and then paid back into your account within 5 days ? Anyone who can confirm. Mine was deducted on the 31st. So this week, today, is day 5. But nothing yet.

ies87

I saw, with regards to the gym benefit, that the full amount will get deducted via debit order and then paid back into your account within 5 days ? Anyone who can confirm. Mine was deducted on the 31st. So this week, today, is day 5. But nothing yet.
It’s hardly ever paid back within 5 working days, last month I got mine on the 17th and the month before that on the 11th.

James 77

It’s hardly ever paid back within 5 working days, last month I got mine on the 17th and the month before that on the 11th.
Thank you.
I have learned to take everything they say with a pinch of salt.