Do you own a smartwatch?

• Yes

Votes: 97 50.5%
  • No

Votes: 95 49.5%

• Total voters

Grubscrew

Expert Member
I have Ticwatch Pro. Depends on usage one or two days or if I switch to essential mode probably two weeks. Mostly use it to track my workouts in the gym and to listen to music will working out via my Bluetooth tooth headset.

Zak87

Yes
Gear s2 classic.

I'm a fan of smart watches for fitness tracking and notifications when its not convenient to pick up your phone

Have had the s2 for 2 years now, battery used to last a few days but now only lasts a day or less. Would consider upgrading in the future for this reason.

Gameface777

Got a fleamarket "Samsung" Special as a gift...Fell in the swimming pool with it same night and it got busted (Not waterproof). Kids now use it playing pretend star wars

me_

I always wonder about these polls - I've never seen a person wearing a smartwatch, but apparently almost 50% of people own them... Maybe they're just like tablets and are just bought and just sit around the house.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
I always wonder about these polls - I've never seen a person wearing a smartwatch, but apparently almost 50% of people own them... Maybe they're just like tablets and are just bought and just sit around the house.
I see a crapload of people wearing their smart watches on the Gautrain...

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Are you still using this watch? Can you reveal the details now?
Yes I am still using it. It's a Huawei watch GT. Currently averaging about 13 days per charge with 24x7 heart rate and sleep tracking turned on.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
I would love one but can't justify buying one I would like at the prices they sell for...
And then it will probably end up being used once or twice like all the other gadgets I buy

Lupus

Honorary Master
I would love one but can't justify buying one I would like at the prices they sell for...
And then it will probably end up being used once or twice like all the other gadgets I buy
Look second hand, I've managed to get smart watches for a third of the price second hand. As a lot of people do buy them and don't like them, then sell them off. I'm on my second smart watch, had a Sony Smartwatch 3 thing was tough as nails, now I'm on the LG Watch Style, which is a far more delicate watch.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I collect watches. The smartwatch is the only one I actually wear on a daily basis.