Do you think Ramaphosa's planned corruption crackdown will work?

Do you think Ramaphosa's planned corruption crackdown will work?

• Yes

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • No

Votes: 503 95.6%

• Total voters

Izakvdm

Cloaks and daggers, boiling the frogs.
It's like saying the new SAA will be efficient or that the R71B from the IMF will go to the people.

CeeBee

Expert Member
what 'crackdown'? if he is happy to receive a report on progress every 6 months, how many years is he budgeting for this to go on before resolve????
pull the other one Ramaphosa!

redspark

Expert Member
Cue in a Covid-19 Commission of Inquiry and watch it drag for years and wasting more money. This brings me to another matter: How much money should be spent chasing money that has been stolen? 0,1:1? 0,5:1? 1:1?

alphabyte

I really, really, really would like to believe it, but history shows it is only lip service.

Roaring Rabbit

I think they will make an example of a couple of political rivals. The ANC has plundered our country over the last 20 odd years and for 10 of those Cyril has been 2 IC.

DrHasntLost

The Mampara Mafia heading the A,nti N,icotine C,rew will undoubtedly do what they do best....NOTHING.!
Everyday we hear on the "Sterilized News" casts "THEY" are "Formulating a Plan" for this, that and the Other.
All we hear about is PLANNING.....?
Nothing is ever "IMPLEMENTED "
We just get delaying tactics constantly. "Leave to Apeal" Too Sick to appear in Court" , Change of Attorneys, who need time to Review case......! And so on etc etc.
All Smoke & Mirrors, the Mampara Mafia could teach Houdini a thing or two about Escapeoligy ....!
The Virus is just a Distraction, they are using to their Benifit.
We are becoming a Dictatorship, run be "Untouchables"....and Don't forget "BLACK LIES MATTER"

CeeBee

Expert Member
Ramaphosa not getting much favourable reviews here.... if we were allowed to use proper descriptive words, he will likely get even more hammered... him insulting all of us with his ways these past months
I see there is still >4% YES votes..... well, its good to see there are still a hopeful few that believe in positive thoughts.
unfortunately I think the odds have been proven that they will have their hopes dashed

Cutadash

Do you think President Cyril Ramaphosa’s recently announced special measures to fight corruption during the COVID-19 pandemic will work?

More here: Corruption crackdown in South Africa
Corruption in Africa as a whole is endemic rhamaposa is just a puppet with no real power & there is no political will to do it why would they when they’re busy lining their own pockets with impunity