Do you think Ramaphosa's planned corruption crackdown will work?

Do you think Ramaphosa's planned corruption crackdown will work?

• Yes

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • No

Votes: 503 95.6%

• Total voters

neoprema

Executive Member
There's a planned corruption take-down taking place on Saturday at the Bentley dealerships. Its called "Pick your color flying-spur with the IMF money"

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
At best we'll see a few minor scape goats getting thrown under the bus....

The real corruption will continue unabated.

Shape

Actions speak louder than words. This inaction is food for opposistion parties and will cost ANC at the polls.

krycor

Honorary Master
No idea.. it depends heavily on then getting everything in place which admittedly is not a fast or easy task.

We fast approaching 2yr mark which I think is a good point to evaluated where processes, procedures, legislature and convictions are.

Personally I think even in a perfect world, you need accountability with the political entity doing the appointment rather than just individual because that will bring about change(falling back on civil & police convictions is a fall back.. Ie the party should be ensuring nothing bad is happening to suffer consequences).

I don’t see this being supported by any political party though, DA etc would be ardently against such a policy too because at the end of the day they know too well that keeping a tight reign on people is getting harder as morality slips.

But yah.. I reckon this is gonna get pushed the same way individuals are now allowed to stand for office as they currently aren’t afforded protection the way a party would.. because the party blames individuals.. yet the elected official is equivalent to a party elected.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Actions speak louder than words. This inaction is food for opposistion parties and will cost ANC at the polls.
Nope, the opposition will benefit nothing, they will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot as theyvalways do. They have never been known to seize the moment.

You can always trust on Zille or another to make sure that any potential gains are qiuickly reversed. The EFF is no better, they will also find something to say or do that would irritate the nation.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Anc is all talk, no action when it comes to corruption. Name ONE offical in jail in the last 26 years

Zyroys

Like that will ever happen. Hell if they ever root out corruption and actually do anything for the country I would vote for them... but we all know that wont happen.

EADC

Executive Member
He is but one man in an ocean of corruption.

I will not hold my breath