Binary Bark

Forging
I met a Hobo (2020) - Russian guy meets an American hobo by accident they both set on a trip through the USA by freight trains

adslrouter

"Who killed the electric car"
"Earthlings" - Yes, I watched it eventually - very hard core, and pretty much 10x worse than you expect. it's about the meat industry and animal cruelty. I wouldn't really recommend it, but it WAS a good docu to be fair.
"Planet Earth" very nice!!
"The True Story of the Internet" was awesome too.

I've got a link to a thread if you want, where people *cough* rapidly share info on the topic. it's a thread about "Hard hitting documentaries" though, hectic stuff.
'link to a thread if you want'
.....please

Readsalot

Expert Member
Watched the Galaxy Quest one a while ago. Excellent, though obviously it helps if you're a fan.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Unbranded (2015)
Stumbled across this over the weekend. Good documentary about 4 young men riding Mustangs from Mexican border to Canadian border. What a great experience. And NO this is not Brokeback Mt.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Elephant (2020)
Good watch
How it was made - better than the feature.

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11382384/

The Dissident (2020)

When Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappears in Istanbul, his fiancée and dissidents around the world piece together the clues to a murder and expose a global cover up

Nice backstory on Khashoggi and interviews with his fiancee, covers before and after the assassination. 8/10

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Documentary that has taken my fancy recently is Wild Earth, DSTV channel 183, or on YouTube, watch when I get home after work.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Going over to the conspiracy direction these dropped recently

What I found interesting is that even though it was released in 2009 it essentially predicted everything that started happening in 2015.

Nothing particularly new but it's a good digest/focus of what exactly the only 4 assasinated US presidents have in common..... many more coincidences than one thinks.