• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

DSTV Now Update

CandiJeff

Did you register the device?
Under settings and manage devices?
Hi there thanks so much for the help. I found a solution. You must use Google Chrome as the browser and you have to open a second tab after logging in to the first tab. If you have the blokada app that blocks adds on your device, you will need to turn it off before putting in the code.

Speedster

Executive Member
Hi there thanks so much for the help. I found a solution. You must use Google Chrome as the browser and you have to open a second tab after logging in to the first tab. If you have the blokada app that blocks adds on your device, you will need to turn it off before putting in the code.
Which device did you use to enter the code on? Mine worked first time from my phone

Anybody struggling with the latest DSTV Now update? I see they now have a code system in place, where you have to enter a code to access the app. However doing that doesnt work at all. Cant access DSTV Now. Had to revert to an older version of the app.
They need a native app app on apple tv